Betrayal.

"Better?" The man in front of me looks at me with glimmering eyes.

"Uhm." I nod like a 5 year old as I look at the ground I'm sitting on. "Sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Shall we get going?" he cuts my sentence mid way as he stands and lends me his hand so that I could stand too.

"Thankyou." I said as I he takes my hand on his and pulls me up carefully.

"Ah!" I wince in pain as I stumble on my feet. I thought it was numb at first until I decided to take a step away.

"OH!" I could swear Lee's eyes almost popped out of its place. I look at him confused. "Blood!!" he said again as he pointed towards my knee. I look down towards his finger.

"Oh. My fall must've been pretty hard." I smile at my clumsiness.
Yup. I think I'm going crazy. "Ah! life's good!" I say as I turn towards the other direction before I cry again.

"Don't move."

"Eh?" I turn back to face Lee but he's already sprinting somewhere.

.

"Maybe you should start wearing longer jeans." he comments sarcastically while focusing on placing the band aid. "Harley Quinn doesn't suit you as much as The joker does." he continues.

"Yah!!" I say as I kick his leg with mine.

"Ah!" he fakes a cry as he sticks out his tongue at me.
.
"Thankyou." I say looking at his head as he was kneeling down, taking hours to put a band aid. I immediately drift my line of sight as I notice his eyes move to meet mine. Through the side of my eyes I notice his pink lips curve into a tiny smile.

"Tell Chang that you forgive him. You'll feel better." he said as he finally managed to get the damn band aid stick to my knee.

"I can't." I say after taking a while to process his sentence. "I don't have the courage to face him yet."

"We all make mistakes." he smiles sadly at me as his tall figure stands before me covering the dim light of the sun that's fighting to shine amidst the cloudy skies.

"I ran all the way behind him to tell him that I forgive him but I tripped." I paused taking In a deep breath. "I fell and I got hurt. Maybe God Is just asking me to let him be." I say playing with my fingers.

I look at Jong Suk who seemed like he's still contemplating as to what to reply. I notice his lips part to speak but I cut him off before he even started.

"He hurt me. His girlfriend was cheating on him. I found out and told her to come out clean about her affairs. But she didn't." I pause and smile sadly at the memory of that night. I feel Jong Suk place his body next to mine on the bench as he looked at me intently, probably scared that I'd start crying again.

I managed to push away the tears that began to form in my eyes but I couldn't control my voice that cracked as I spoke again.

"He called me asking for us to meet at school the next day since it was exam week and we barely met. I happily hopped to the class after the exam." I chuckle as I wipe off a wear that escaped its way out of my eye.

"Dan Ah-"

"Its okay" I say as I continue.

FLASHBACK.

"How could you do this to me?" Chang looked at me horrifyingly as he sat comfortably on the chair with his hands deep in his pockets.

"Eh?" I ask dumbfounded at his expression. "What's going on?" I ask as I look around the class filled with students. But their expressions were clueless. Seems like even they were lost as his sudden change in tone.

He was always the cheerful, friendly kid in school. Seeing him like this was so out of place.

"Yah. aren't you pulling off a really stupid prank right now?" I narrow my eyes at him and lean my hands down on the desk between us.

"You think everything is a joke, Don't you?" He scoffed. "I knew you were jealous, but I didn't think you'd drop down to that level" He spat as he stood up abruptly from his seat making it fall onto the ground with a loud thud. He leaned in closer to my face making my eyes only see him.

But it doesn't matter. I couldn't hear it. I couldn't hear anything at the moment. His words kept repeating themselves in my brain. They kept ringing and playing and messing around my brain. I thought I heard wrong... no.. I was convinced that I heard him all wrong.

"Chang-ah." I call, feeling a lump form in my throat.

"I don't want to hear you call his name again." Boa spoke from behind me as she moved closer to her boyfriend.

I still couldn't comprehend the situation. Am I, perhaps, dreaming?

"what're you doing?" Ha Ni directed her words harshly to Chang who looked furious. I felt like his eyes pierced holes right through me.

He let out a scoff at Ha Ni's question. "Your friend sent weird guys to Boa's place to attack her."

"What?" Ha Ni asked again in utter confusion. "What did you say?" She repeats again

"Exactly. I mean if you're that jealous about us dating you can just let it kill you, why harm others like that, bitch?" I look at Chang or possessed Chang or whatever foreign creature that was in front of me.

That's when I got all the puzzle pieces stick together. But what Boa said, still doesn't bother me as much as the fact that my best friend is....

"Yah." I managed to let out softly before I felt hot tears well up and cover my vision.

"She's gotten hurt because of you. Her sensitive skin is all bruised because of you. I could report you!" he yells at my face making me shiver.

"Are you nuts. Doesn't that look like a hickey?" Ha Ni spat at him unamused.

"Shut up? Or wait. Did you plan this with her?" he snapped at Ha Ni.

"ENOUGH!" I've had enough of this talk.

"What exactly are you doing right now, Chang? Shouldn't you think twice before blaming such a disgusting crime on me? I thought you trusted me. We are friends. We've been friends long enough for you to already learn all the pages of this book in front of you. " I hear my own voice crack.

"you still have the nerve to talk?" Boa spoke beside him.

"Shut it." I snapped at her as I turn back to him.

"Bitch, you shut it. shouldn't you be apologizing right now? I thought I knew you. But you've taken my trust way too far. Apologize." Chang said as he folded his arms waiting for my apology which never came.

" I will not apologize for crap I didn't do." I say as I move back of the table I was leaning on.

"Don't piss me off further." he says with gritted teeth.

"She's freaking lying to you!" I Yell at him.

"Dan Ah!" his nerves popped as he shouted back.

"FREAKING HELL. SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU!!"

End of flash back.

Jong Suk shifted his position to face my form on the bench, his features softened as he saw my sad smile until he heard my next sentence.

"He slapped me."