Disappointing day

-6 months later

What do you think, think when i brought out that today was the day you let go of the grip of me and left me here going to some one else. What would you think if i told you i know, i know everything about you and your lies. All not only will you be happy with out me but the one of your murder. 

You think i don't now what you did to 'him' the one who was there when i needed the one that 'loved me' the one you were angered towards. You may think you won this game but infant your the loser since your secrets are out an mine are still hidden. But it is okay because once i am gone you will be happy. 

When you told me you loved me was that real or fake? The only thing that seems real in this time is the pain in my veins. If i told you that today was a the most worst days of time would you agree. Would you agree that i should have never been born, that i should have stayed dead when i was in the hospital after are fight?

After all i am nothing but a disappointment to you and the world. So maybe today was a disappointment to. You left yet again but when you left i went downstairs a frown when i came to the final step i turned on the light. seeing the pills. I then drank some and felt dizzy so i collapsed on the cold hard ground making my wounds open and then everything went black.

When i woke up i stood up and grabbed the knife filled with blood and slid it through my skin yet again, not feeling a thing. Everything only stopped for a second sorry to say but i was still alive and still the sad me.

You wouldn't believe me if i said that i haven't been in the sun in 3 years. You wouldn't believe how pale i have gotten. But yet you haven't seen my blue quills in 2 years but why would you notice, why would you care? Oh i know why it's because you don't care, you don't care for me, you don't care for nothing but your self. But it is okay because all i care about in this world filled with hate, and death is you and only you.

An today was still a sad day..... My birthday 

*please vote*

thank you for reading