chapter 2

Sonic come on there is no way where going to be dead" Knuckles said with a smile. "ya you've been sleep talking again" tails pouted out as he then shook his head but a smile stayed on his face.

"i-it was only a dream" i said only my breath but still smiled"a dream"
————————
A dream was all it was but was it really....but it made no sense of course I-i was at a loss, a loss  of words as I stared at all of them. they seemed so happy as they talked to one another, an they celebrated but yet during all the happiness I was feeling I could not hold the urge of dought. It couldn't be the honest truth that all my life was coming to a strange change of time maybe I have lost it... lost the sense of everything that my mind went to a complete blank. Reality was nothing but a twisted a game messing with my brain all at once. My heart squeezed as all the pain I had felt all that time ago came back all at once marking my head thump as loud at the loud music that roamed the area that came out of know where.

As I opened my eyes I saw a total blur until i saw it. I saw him tears rushed down my face as my mouth hung low and my heat stopped like time was frozen in place I couldn't move a single inch. After all this time I was able to see him in face but all he did was hug me. The warmth of another Against me made me remember all that tile ago were all they where still with me. When the world still made sense ina time frame. But of course reality had a twisted way of playing it's filthy way of life.

"Sonic"

For a second I couldn't hear the echoing in my head but soon I opened my eyes seeing him looking up. So I also looked up seeing nothing but the small droplets that soon started to form. Was it real? Or was this all just trap? A trap that I had made my self from the cruelty of the pain I had Indored all this time?

"Sonic"
That was my name but all of a sudden I did not care for it all I cared for was the people standing around me smiling like everything was going to be okay. And for the first time in a while I felt happy and it didn't hurt to smile... it felt normal?
" sonic..... I'm sorry"
I stopped walking making the other turn to me and all I did was stay there looking down as if those words had a whole meaning to them that made my heart stop and my breath hitch with the tight wheeze.

I soon looked up and saw all the confused faces looking through my soul as if they understood something I didn't. I soon looked eyes with all of them Amy... knuckles...Rouge.... silver........ tails.....blaze.....and finally the one I lost last s....s—

——————please like and comment———————