Part 6

"i love you.... An no mater what comes are way i know we will stay as one to the end of are days... because with out you my sky is with out no sun as the night shall fall and the world will become darkened from my pain... An the tears that fall from my bare cheek are nothing compared to the true pain that i shall feel if you fall from my eyes and that is why you can't die.... that is why i shall stay here with you no matter what.... so please promise me....promise that you shall not try this stupid ack again... the act of--

--------

that dream..i had it before but yet it meant more then a dream but a memory, a memory of.....

------

You left again with the smirk glowing under that big sneak nose of yours as you then left with no bye or saying thank you for the mean i spent on making for over 3 hours. As you left i could still smell the stench of your smell of cigarettes and beer. But yet i just turned around and then a cool breath fell from my droopy nose as a small tear fell from my eye down to the tip of my nose. 

Then it hit me why shall i be in pain meanwhile you had fun in your parties and cans of beer. Why shall i stand hear staying in the dark alone and in grief....Now i know what i must do, i know now what i was meant for so with a rush of excitement i ran to the kitchen with a grin and a twitch of my right eye.

-???? pov-(finally)

i sat alone waiting for the one i was messaging and then they came the sly sexy ass bitch as she gave me a smirk and then sat on my lap and intertwined are tongues in a deep kiss. But for some reason i felt something rush through like there was something bad to happen.

I then pushed her back as i tried to think what this feeling was." baby whacha doin aint ya ganna kiss me" she said with a smirk  filled with lust as she rapped her arms around my neck waiting for a kiss but i just pushed her off my lap and walked away hearing her loud yells towards me.

something was wrong and i didn't like it......

**please vote**

who do u think it is? An what is sonic going to do? An  what do think was it worth the wait?

and sorry for the wait i had writers block