06. LEADING HER UP

┏━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER SIX
LEADING HER UP
┗━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┛

     THE 100 WERE stuck in the dropship for hours

     THE 100 WERE stuck in the dropship for hours. None of them knew when the air would die down, or when the acid fog would clear out. Cobalt was on the first floor with everyone else, she wanted to make sure that no one would think of anything stupid. Like opening the doors because they couldn't check if the acid fog was gone, or get into an argument with someone causing a fight to break out. She just wanted to keep the people safe. She knew that Bellamy was out there with a group of other people. They had been hunting for food, she didn't know if they got to shelter or not, she only hoped they did. She also knew that Clarke, Wells, and Finn were out there, and that put her in a terrible state. Her best friend was out there and she didn't know what to do but stay put and she hated that. She wanted to know if he was okay.

Cobalt sat up watching as everyone tried to sleep over the loud moaning of Jasper. She tried her hardest to not want to make snarky remarks. She hated when these people couldn't even understand that Jasper was in pain. He got a freaking spear through his chest! "That kid's driving me crazy!" A girl exasperated. Cobalt rolled her eyes mumbling, "He's in pain, what did you expect?" A boy said, "I can't take this much longer!" And Cobalt mocked right back, "Then leave." "Someone needs to shut that kid up." "Someone needs to shut you up." She was having a bicker session with these people, and they didn't even know it. She was amused with herself. Cobalt widened her eyes when the boy that she knocked square in the nose with her elbow jumped up off from the bedding he was laying on. She remembered that his name was Mbege.

"Okay, that's it. I'm gonna kill him," He confirmed. Cobalt gulped, glancing from him to Monty. Monty had widened his eyes not prepared for what would come next.

"I heard Bellamy gave him till tomorrow," A person announced.

"Oh, really?" Mbege challenged. "Well, I don't see Bellamy anywhere right now, do you? Look, he's dying anyway, might as well end it." Suddenly, Cobalt not knowing exactly what to do, jumped up from her spot and ran towards the trap door, Monty making his way right behind her. She knew she couldn't let this boy kill Jasper. It wasn't the right thing, sure Jasper was loud, but he was in excruciating pain. There was never a great enough excuse to kill him right after saving their life. Cobalt wasn't gonna stand for Mbege's method. So Cobalt threw herself in front of Mbege blocking his way from getting to Jasper.

Cobalt sneered, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Mbege looked her up and down and then scoffed.

"Why not? He's bugging the hell out of everyone. He's dying up there, and it's time for him to just go," Mbege said. Cobalt didn't move. She wasn't gonna move until he left. "It's only a matter of time. He's gonna die."

Cobalt growled, "He's in pain! He got a spear through his heart on his first day on Earth. Do you know how terrifying that is? No, of course, you don't, because you only care about yourself. You're not doing this for the pleasure of the people. You're doing this for the satisfaction of wanting someone dead."