07. ALL ALONE

┏━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER SEVEN
ALL ALONE
┗━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┛

     WELLS WAS DEAD

WELLS WAS DEAD. The man Cobalt swore to protect was no more. Everyone assumed he was killed by the Grounders, it was the only logical answer. Cobalt didn't know how to feel, she didn't know what to do anymore. All she knew was that she lost a friend, someone she was dear to her. She didn't know Wells as good as Clarke did, but when Cobalt meets someone and she tends to like them, she becomes attached. She always tried to stop doing that, because she would always receive a disappointment. But worst of all? Cobalt hated knowing that he was dead. She hated seeing people die, it was something she always despised when she was five-years-old. That was when she understood about what happened to her mom and brother. Ever since then, Cobalt never liked the words.

The 100 acted like nothing had happened, they only merely felt a sad affection when they saw his dead body. After that they went back to building the wall and cutting wood to expand it even more. What the 100 didn't realize is that everything they were doing was all of Wells' ideas. He told Finn to use the wood to build a wall surrounding the Camp. Cobalt weakened knowing that Wells would never see the amazement the 100 was doing because of him. She was back where she had been when she first landed on Earth; on top of the dropship. She watched from high and above looking at Wells' doing. Everyone should be proud of him, but everyone wasn't.

Cobalt exhaled a sigh of relief before jumping off the dropship. She smiled catching a glimpse of blonde hair and knew that it was Clarke. "Hey, Goldilocks!" Cobalt called out, but Clarke had ignored her. A frown appeared on her face as she pushed passed people to get to Clarke. She was concerned as the girl seemed to be in a panic. "Clarke! Hey..." She grabbed Clarke's arm and turned her around to face her once she was close enough. Suddenly Cobalt's eyes turned into curiosity when she saw Clarke holding Murphy's knife that he made from the dropship. "I—Why do you have John's knife?" Cobalt was so confused, because those words only seemed to anger Clarke more.

The blonde ripped away from Cobalt and stomped her way to Murphy when she saw him challenging on another boy. Cobalt quickly started following when she pushed the boy out the way. "You son of a bitch!" She screamed and then pushed Murphy too.

"Wha—What's your problem?" Murphy laughed, clearly impressed.

Clarke sneered showing him his knife. "Recognize this?" She mocked.

"That's my knife. Where'd you find it?" Murphy asked reaching for it. Before he could grab it, Clarke leaned it away from him.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells!" Clarke supposedly confirmed. No, Cobalt thought. She knew Murphy, he would go to great lengths on hating someone, but he would never kill Wells. He was known for hating him, but he wouldn't kill him. Cobalt knew that, because unlike most people, Murphy knew the difference between wanting someone dead and actually wanting to kill someone. He wasn't a killer. If these people actually knew Murphy like she did, they would know not to make assumptions. This made Cobalt angry. Why did Clarke have to be like this?