11. FIRE WITH FIRE

┏━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER ELEVEN
FIRE WITH FIRE
┗━━━━━━ 。゚☆: *.☽ 。゚━━━━━━┛

     DARKNESS WAS THE first thing Cobalt could see until she blinked weakly multiple times

DARKNESS WAS THE first thing Cobalt could see until she blinked weakly multiple times. Her vision was blurry, so blurry from falling on her head more than once. Even though Cobalt was resting on her back, she could still feel the sharp pain there. Cold. She felt so cold and weak where she laid. She could hear the loud swirling wind and people shouting, but barely; their voices were almost like a ringing. She could hear an eerie static and a voice she recognized. Raven. She opened her mouth to say something, anything, but her throat was so dry, she couldn't find herself speaking. She heard the loud clamp of footsteps coming towards and she blinked once again to see a hair full of blonde. She shook her head lightly and suddenly she got one small glimpse of a clear Clarke Griffin.

"Cobalt?" Clarke said, but to her, it was more of an echo ringing in her head. "Can you hear me?" Cobalt gave a very soft nod. "Oh, that's good. It's good. I changed the bandage on your leg, the arrow's still there, but you were very smart telling them not to take it out. Do you need—" Cobalt winced as a high pitched ringing came from the loud static. The radio, Cobalt realized. Raven fixed the radio. She was probably trying to contact the Ark by now. Cobalt cleared her throat, feeling dryness tighten against her. Clarke quickly noticed this. "Peter, get me some water for Cobalt!"

"Raven. Are you there?" Cobalt watched as Clarke's face completely fell. Her mother was there. She couldn't tell wether she was happy to see her or if she was angered for what she had done. Cobalt figured that it was mostly because she couldn't quite see. Clarke shook her head and looked back at Cobalt. She could sort of see in the corner of her eye that Raven was waiting for her. Cobalt knew that Clarke needed to tell her that she was alive, it didn't matter if she was mad, she needed to know.

Cobalt groaned, "Clarke... go to your mom." The blonde looked hesitant, but seeing Cobalt's face full of pleads made her go to her. A light smile came to Cobalt's face as she watched Clarke go to the radio. Cobalt took in a sharp intake as she felt someone lift her head up slightly. A sigh of relief leave her lips when she felt the coolness of water touching her tongue and running down her throat. She didn't think she'd have wanted water that much in her lifetime. Cobalt felt the cup leave her lips, she was expecting to see Peter, but instead came the smiling face of Raven Reyes. Cobalt grinned lifting herself up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Raven halted. "I don't think you should do that—" The girl got cut off when Cobalt grabbed her by the waist and brought her into a hug. Raven chuckled before wrapping her arms around Cobalt, embracing her with just as much love. "Clarke's mom is getting ready to fix you and Finn up. I called for your dad, but they said he can't come, since..." Raven cut herself off. She didn't know if she should tell Cobalt what happened to her dad. She was already in a harsh situation, she didn't want to make it worse on her. Cobalt didn't need this weight on her shoulders. Her father was the most important person in her life right now, worrying her wasn't the correct move.