Prologue

Intro begins

As over the skies there is a young Saiyan flying around with a smile on his face as his mom and dad are flying next to him along with the rest of the Z-fighters. Next it cuts to him powering up and taking down several bots. Two villains appear with a Nomu ready for a dark plan. As Y/n is training with heavy weights in the gravity room with his father. Then in the front of UA there are the students and teachers but in the front is Y/n going super Saiyan as he and everyone else charge with a battle cry against the Villains.

Intro ends

Earth is a wild full of wonder and mystery. As well filled with many threats that no ordinary people can handle especially for Pro-Heroes. Since they don't have the power to stop them since they are on a whole different level as the Z-Fighters have experienced. Thankfully for them they have Saiyans on their side like Goku,Vegeta and two others who went to earth a couple who their child was being ready to be born. These two are F/n and M/n who came to settled on earth and M/n who is a genius got along with Bulma well enough during the time they have been living there they consider each other sisters and work together in Capsule Corp. As the time came with the birth of a baby boy they named Y/n. Though as he became 4 years old he began to train and some Z-Fighters noticed that he has a lot of potential. He then achieved Super Saiyan when he went to the hyperbolic time chamber as well mastered it with his dad. He heard what Cell has done murder millions and he will not stand by and do nothing. As well he asked Goku or as he call him Kakarot like the other Saiyans to teach him how to use Instant transmission. Which took a while though he mastered it.As well train with the other Z-Fighters as well he made and perfected his own attacks unique to him.

When the time came to face cell they flew there only to see the small number of Pro heroes and Hercule there. Though what he learn from the lessons he gotten from some of the tutors his mother hired which she spared no expense but to hire the best. Since she is like Kakarot's wife Chi-Chi who doesn't want him to be only focus on training and fighting. Still he only pity them since they have no idea of what cell is truly capable of with Ki as well having the genes and abilities of the best fighters which means that cell has SSJ of his own.

Y/n's opinion of quirks is less than positive. He is disgusted of how these "heroes" only use their "power" for personal gain or fame as well how those who don't have any are treated. Y/n never like being the center of attention only focusing on the job and doing what is right protecting the planet he proudly calls home and every being that says the same. His view is that no matter the what you have your most important things are your body and mind. He got this from the lessons he learned from the Z-Fighters.

The battle for earth was devastating as for Goku sacrifice himself and thank to Gohan with SSJ2 was able to kill Cell with the rest of the Z warriors. They left before the Heroes manage to get them. As they revived those who cell killed and Goku wanting to stay.

Y/n made a mental Promise that he will become stronger to defend earth from any threat. Over the last seven years Y/n trained pushing his limits and soon achieved SSJ2 with Vegeta soon following as the two would constantly train. His dad also got SSJ2. Then he went to King Kai's world as he learn the spirit bomb and when he heard of the Kaioken technique he wonder if there is a way to make it better as well see if there is a level beyond SSJ2. For a few days after his lessons from the tutors which they praised him as a model student since he has never failed a question on any of the subjects. Which is thanks to his smart and very scary mom who would force him to study for three hours or more. He leapt that no matter how powerful you are nothing is more scarier than a angry mom.

Thankfully it didn't slow down his training as he took the principles of the kaioken and started to make a technique similar to it without the drawbacks.  After a month he manage to do it. Which shocks both Goku and King Kai as he said as a emerald aura surrounded him as he said Dragon's Fury. Which worked as it has the things the kaioken had but without the strain or possibility of death. King Kia was very proud of him and keep that technique will be very important for any battle also he said to him. That  before the kaioken with SSj would be near impossible to use due to ssj is file by rage while the other needed a calm mind. Though with Dragon's Fury he might be able to make is possible if he has a good grasp on the SSJ forms. Y/n understood his reasoning and continue pushing himself further. At the world martial arts tournament Goku returns and though after Gohan had his ki stolen and leant of a new threat they go and true to stop him. Sadly Vegeta fell under the dark spell of babidi and when they return and almost was about to kill the audience in order to have Goku fight him. Luckily Y/n manage to stop him and get the people to safety. Unlucky Buu manage to escape and Gohan and Supreme Kai didn't stood a chance and when Goku,Vegeta stopped their fighting and once they healed Vegeta knocked out both Goku and Y/n.

To deal with Buu by himself which lead him to make the ultimate sacrifice. Though buu still lived, and when it was their turn Y/n transform into SSJ3 and went to fight buu and soon Goku joined in with his own SSJ3. Though his time ran out they return to the lookout and began to train Goten and trunks how to use the Fusion dance and soon when super buu came and gotenks ssj3 time ran out Y/n was holding him off before Gohan arrived after with a new power thanks to elder Kai and fought buu though his arrogance got the better of him and soon buu manage to absorb the other fighters as Goku arrived and he and Vegeta merges to Vegito. Though they manage to free their friends and unfortunately kid buu destroyed earth leaving a few to escape to the planet of the Kais where the battle for the fate of the universe began as the Kai's left to do their part of the plan Vegeta and Y/n fought buu to buy Goku time to get the spirit bomb and when good buu got out and aided the Z-fighters and Mr. Satan helped out by convincing the earth to give as much energy they can. There after the third wish was made and Goku git his power back and said his speech to buu as he made the final push to end the threat.

Once it was done they returned home as they were welcomed back. Though a overworried mother was holding onto Y/n tightly as he can feel the pain rerun as his father laugh at him. As buu join them now living with Hercule. After the wish was made that everyone forgot about buu he now can be with the people. Though for a few heroes are wondering about a few things. This is where the journey of Y/n will begin. Watch out Villains for he is something beyond.

A/n: This is a recreate if a old story. Hope you like it. Also to my long time readers I'm very sorry for not updating my stories for a long time. I'm not making excuses it's just no matter how hard I try to make a chapter if a old story nothing comes up I'll keep on trying to do my best. I'm sorry but soon of my hero academia stories is what I had in my mind for a long time and had a few chapters in mind.