A new chapter of hope.

Intro begins

As over the skies there is a young Saiyan flying around with a smile on his face as his mom and dad are flying next to him along with the rest of the Z-fighters. Next it cuts to him powering up and taking down several bots. Two villains appear with a Nomu ready for a dark plan. As Y/n is training with heavy weights in the gravity room with his father and later being Vegeta in SSj3. Later he is seen envelope in a emerald aura as he charges at the villains. Then in the front of UA there are the students and teachers but in the front is Y/n going super Saiyan as he and everyone else charge with a battle cry against the Villains.

Intro ends

Upon entering U.A.'s main building, the pair signed their names off and followed the crowd of students into a large auditorium. Taking seats in the back row, the two quietly began to converse as the room filled in with the remaining examinees.

Y/n had to admit, in spite of Izuku's timid and insecure nature, the green-haired teenager was quickly making a positive impression on the Saiyan warrior. Of course, he had barely known Midoriya for more than thirty minutes, but he appeared to be a very polite and kind person, who possessed a remarkable knowledge about Quirks and pro heroes. Someone who was just as passionate about being a hero as he was. Though he would need to be ready for him to ask him about his "quirk". It's still unknown to him if he put anything on there. Who knows Y/n never has gone to a doctor for his Saiyan biology was tough and that would raise a lot of questions. And he would rather spend that time training, eating or studying or do his hobbies. As well not get to play twenty questions with a probably get experimented on to see how he got his powers.

After Y/n shook that though off his head. He just hoped that they would both pass the Entrance Exam. Even if they weren't in the same class, it would be good to know that he would have a friend on his first day at U.A. He had a feeling that Izuku felt a similar way as well. As well the same for Uraraka she seem a gave a friendly vibe.

Immediately after the two had exchanged phone numbers, the lights in the auditorium cut out, submerging the room into total darkness. Several seconds lapsed as confused whispers rang through the auditorium. Suddenly, light emanated from one of the luminaires on the ceiling, illuminating the center of the stage.

Spotlighted was a tall, slender man with long blonde hair, spiked upwards in a huge tuft behind his head, and a small yellow mustache. In addition to an upturned leather jacket with a very tall collar, he wore a pair of orange-tinted glasses and a grey directional speaker that covered the entirety of his neck. He also wore a pair of headphones with the word "HAGE" written on the headband. The man was standing behind a large podium, while a large monitor projecting the U.A. High School symbol several feet behind him.

Y/n didn't recognise the man; his rather odd appearance did amuse him however as he try to hold his laughter in. He looked like one of those old heavy metal rockers that he had seen pictured in history books. Thankfully however, he did not look as ridiculous as some of those glam rockers Bulma's father would sometimes make him and trunks listen too.

Izuku:Oh my goodness, that's the Voice Hero Present Mic.

Izuku whispered to him, his voice gushing with excitement.

Izuku:I listen to his radio show everyday. I can't believe that a pro like him is one of U.A.'s teachers.

Y/n: Good to know. Wait he has a radio show?

Izuku was wide eye before he responded Present Mic shouted.

Present Mic:How is it hanging U.A. hopefuls!

The professional hero known as Present Mic shouted enthusiastically, his voice amplified by his large speaker.

Present Mic:Thanks for tuning into me, your school D.J. C'mon now, let me hear you shout it out loud!