Test and a meeting

Intro begins

As over the skies there is a young Saiyan flying around with a smile on his face as his mom and dad are flying next to him along with the rest of the Z-fighters. Next it cuts to him powering up and taking down several bots. Two villains appear with a Nomu ready for a dark plan. As Y/n is training with heavy weights in the gravity room with his father and later being Vegeta in SSj3. Later he is seen envelope in a emerald aura as he charges at the villains. Then in the front of UA there are the students and teachers but in the front is Y/n going super Saiyan as he and everyone else charge with a battle cry against the Villains.

Intro ends

At the battle Centre C

One hour later, Y/n and his fellow participants found themselves outside the walls of Battle Centre C. The group stood in front of a large steel gate that would undoubtedly open upon commencement of the exam, leading them into the replica city district.

Y/n did not bother talking with his fellow participants; he had no doubt that they would not welcome him trying to disturb their concentration. Instead, he engaged himself in a series of stretches, warming himself up for the endeavour ahead. To that end, Y/n decided to stop at a certain amount of points since he wanted the others to have a chance.

Y/n: *though* I should stop when I'm around 100 or somewhere near there. From there I should focus on rescuing or helping them out.

After the saiyan had departed the main-building, having extracted a promise from Izuku to inform him of his performance during the Entrance Exam upon the day's end. He was especially curious as to how Izuku would conduct himself during his practical test. The frail teenager did not appear to be a fighter; his physical appearance indicated him to be more of an analyst type. However, Y/n knew from first-hand experience that appearances could be misleading. Take Buu for example his shape may be misleading but,boy he can take and give a more powerful beating.

Y/n cleared his head, now focusing on the task ahead. As he reviews his strategy he now is pumped up to show what he has. However Y/n knew that he had to shown some restraint. Hidding his tail for one,as well he e his ki attacks not be to strong and ability to fly, he could easily destroy every robot in the battle centre within minutes. Though he didn't want to make people resent him for stealing potential points; there was no need for him to hog all the points either. That's why he had his limit at 100 and focus on helping or protecting others.

Y/n:*mind* If it was Vegeta doing this, he wouldn't give two damns what other people thought about him. Hell, even Piccolo wouldn't pay these people any mind. As for dad might not mind as well but do it with a smug smile. For kakarot he probably just ignore them while pouting about those robots not being strong.

Present Mic:Alright, BEGIN!

The voice of Present Mic suddenly erupted from atop a tall tower.

The steel gates swung open. Although surprised that there was no countdown, Y/n nonetheless leapt off his feet and rushed forward, leaving the other participants behind.

"Holy crap! Did you see that guy? He's moving at like supersonic speed!"

Y/n heard one of the examinees loudly exclaim.

"Yeah, what the hell is that guy? Some kind of speeding bullet? Oh crap, we have to move in quick before he steals our kills!"

He heard another shouted but Y/n was way ahead of them.

Y/n paid them no mind. On foot, the saiyan teenager sped through the streets of the empty city, vigilant and alert. As he rounded a corner, he found himself being confronted by a thirty bots of all number. Y/n smiled and raised his hand as the robots were about to raise their guns. Y/n charges a low ki blast which, he fired and soon engulf the whole batch of robots. Once the blast clear as Y/n redirected the ki blast to the air to not get villain pints. He saw the robots are gone and wonder how many points he got but that will come later. He decided to take off forgetting of his holding back.