Scott x reader

Today was the day . The day you and best friend Scott were going on total drama revenge of the island . The only bad thing was that you were mute. You would love to speak but you can't so you wrote things down or people got what you meant by signs.

Scott treated you so well .he did everything and anything for you . For ages Scott knew he loved you .  Unfortunately he couldn't come to tell you . He didn't want to be 100% himself and stuff up what he says . So he never told you.

( stealing a challenge/ seen ) today's challenge was a throw back. From season 1 - fear factor. Now you hated the thought of getting married and having your heart broken.  Only Scott knew this.
Everyone was sitting around the camp fire telling there fears . No one knew that they'd have to do them tomorrow .

Jo was sharing hers " it's not a phobia but i couldn't dress up in a nice dress with makeup and high heels on , i just couldn't! !" She says in her normal angry voice . You silently giggled at what she said.

All heads turned to you and every bodies eyes were starring at you . This happened after zoeys comment ," so what's yours [y/n] ?" She asks nicely. You looked at Scott about to tell and you grabbed his arm and shook your head.

Scott sighs and rolls her eyes, "sorry guys she gets embarrassed " . There were a few huffs and sighs. Brick says " tell us and next time you loose and we win I'll give you food " . You thought about it and nods.

Everyone leaned in excited waiting for Scott to tell them. You take a deep breath waiting to get laughed at . " she is afraid to get married " he says with a small smile .

Lighting wiped fake tears away from laughing " it's just gettin married no big deal at least not for me " he says and kisses his muscles. Scott got protective and pulled you close to him. Mike and zoey glared at lighting.

You stood up and went to lighting and stood in front of him angrily. Lighting fell backwards off his stump of wood . He looked terrified.  You say " don't ever laugh at anyone again !! That's mean , i can't help being afraid of getting my heart broken and having no dad to walk me down the isle . Your phobia is loosing your " babies " babies are not your muscles don't laugh at me again !!!" .

When you realised what you've done you froze in shock. Everyone was speechless especially Scott.

Confessions

Scott:  he was shocked he just stared  at the camera " wha-?"

Zoey : she was stunned " how? "

Lighting : " do not mess with her "

You : " what did i just do ?"

End of confessions

Scott ran to you with wide eyes " what?  How ? When?"  He asks bombardingly . You just giggle and  go red . He picks you up and spins you around smiling " you did it " he says and hugs you tightly.

You giggle and hug him tightly then whisper into his ear " thank you " . Scott kisses your cheek with a  big goofy grin on his lips ." Your so silly" is all you say and was about to kiss him until you realise all the other people still watching you 2 .

There was a bell to signal that it was time for bed . You run to your cabin and change into your  pyjama shorts and singlet . When the rest of the girls come into the cabin, zoey sits next to You on your bed next to you . She asks sweetly " you like him don't you ?"

You  knew straight away who she was talking about. Scott was your best friend  but now you think about it, you do like him just never realised.  " you have to tell him " she says with a squeal. You nod " i don't know how good night " . With that you fall asleep

Comment for part 2