Chris x intern

Today was your first day ,you were working for Chris . How you ended up here is a long story , but I'll tell you

Well it was pouring down rain and you  have to walk to your work. Your currently were saving  up for a car so you can drive everywhere.

You missed the bus that morning so that made you late. When you were walking you had no umbrella or a rain coat to cover you from the rain. Currently you were walking to your work with your head Hung low . When you got to work your manager came to you  furious. So you got a strike 3 strikes in one day means your out .

Later that day everyone who came into the cafe had wet feet making the floor slippery. You were carrying the tray with food on around until you slipped . It went everywhere. Your boss gave you 2 more strikes. 1  because  you slipped and when you slipped you spilt it on the one and only Chris maclian.

After you cleaned up  all the food and broken plates/ bowels you looked at Chris. He wasn't angry  or sad he just had a smirk on your face. It annoyed you . He knew it to . Chris looked at you " so why don't you work for  me as an intern I'm famous " he says cockily and looks at his fingers expecting them.

You were interested this offer . You were a fan of it well sort of a stan of it . Not as bad as Sierra.

(Time skip to when she works )

On tv Chris was a super jerk to eveyone. He is even if he isn't on tv . But to you not on tv he cared for you . Once you were running from a snake and you tripped on  a rock causing you to skin your knee. Right now you  were being a  princess. Well so what ? .

Chris came to you with a worried look . " what's wrong?" He says  crouching infront of you on the ground. You wipe your eyes " I'm being dramatic i just skinned my knee " .

He let a small smile onto his lips " I'll help you " Chris says smoothly and picks you up swiftly . You were shocked that you were on the ground and then in his arms off the ground. 

When you reached where Chris took you he placed you onto a table. He grabbed a bandage. Carefully with caution he wrapped it around your knee after disinfecting it .  He finished wrapping it  When he put bandage tape  onto the 2 ends of the bandage.

He  stands up so he can see  you ," your all better " he says and kisses your cheek . When he looks into your eyes he leaned in to kiss you.

Comment for part 2