Scott x duncan x reader

You  were assigned  to do a school project with 2 other people . Let's just say you loved your  group. It  consisted of Duncan and Scott. What they didn't know was that you had a crush on both of them. 

It was your last period, it was science. After the home bell went you were going to go to scotts farm . The three of you were gonna work on the project. This project was for history. Each group got  assigned to a period of time to research it .

Duncan  and Scott arranged to meet you at the front gate so you could all go to Scott's. You were taken out of your thoughts as a hand was layed on your shoulder. At the sudden touch you jumped and you turned around to see Scott " hey scotty !" . It had been your nickname for him since you were 13 .

Scott smiled at the name " ready to go babygirl? " he asks with a smirk. " yea but isn't Duncan coming in the car with us ?" You ask with a confused expression. He smirked shyly " he said he was gonna get there himself, lets go baby " .

You just nodded " ok then. " . Both of you made it to the car and got in . " let's go baby " Scott says  smirking and sped off  . He saw Duncan in the rear view mirror . Scott wanted as much alone time with you as he could get , so he left before Duncan got there.

When you arrived at his property you got out. Immediately you gor greeted by his beautiful Labrador and border collie. " my babies !" You squeal and hug the dogs " i missed you 2 " .

After  an hour of studying with Scott ,Duncan barged into the room . His face was red with anger , "i spent  an hour walking " he growls. Scott smirked and replied " that was my plan " . You were so confused with what was happening.

Duncan lunged at Scotts throat.  You got scared and pushed Duncan back breaking them up . " what is going on?" You ask still confused but slightly scared. Duncan noticed and placed  a hand on your cheek studying your face worried " did he take good care of you princess? " .

Scott steps in , putting you behind him " i treated her very well " . Duncan's blood boiled so he punched Scott in the jaw . " don't touch her, she's mine " he spits in anger.  You stand on the bed " GUYS STOP!! "you yell . Both looked straight up to you " what is going on ?" .

They both looked up at you then at each other . " well we both love you and you need to choose who you love "Scott explains with a red face . " well i love you both i can't choose. "

Duncan takes your hand " come with me princess we can run away together " . You look at Duncan and melt looking into his eyes . "I know you like me better, plus you love the farm . "

You knew you had to choose one . Taking in a  deep breath you close your eyes and exhale " i choose  ( which ever you choose ) " . The other boy looked devastated.  You ran off with the other.