mal x insecure reader

First person ( your point of view )

Today was officially my 6th week at collegde. It's been great expect for mal . Mal always talked to you and you know what He's like . ' stay away from him ' one voice Said to me but the other said ' go have some fun '. Which voice which voice ? .

Suddenly i was snapped out of my thoughts when I bump into someone. I look up and see mal . All i can do is look up to his smirk plastered onto his face . " i see we meet again princess " mal says to me . " unfortunately " i mumble  to myself .

" i heard that sweet cheeks "i heard mal say followed by a low chuckle. ' fuck 'i thought to myself as my head was being lifted up to meet his gaze . " so seen as you've bumped into me as to make it up to me I'll pick you up for a date at 6 on Friday night. We're going for a swim ." He told you before walking away.

" today is Thursday so tomorrow " i say aloud to myself as I go back to my dorm . I loved the beach 100% , the only problem  i have is my insecurity. This insincerity is about my weight. I wasn't skinny and i wasn't fat . In between the 2 was what i was ,all I saw myself as was a fatty.

3rd person.

Y/n was getting ready for her date . Usually she would wear jean shorts and a bikini top . Not this time she felt like mal would judge her and that it would be to weird to wear around him. What she didn't know is that mal loved her from the second they met , he had a soft spot for her.

It was 5:55 pm when she heard a knock at the door. Y/n went to open the door wearing a red one piece swim suit and jean shorts over them. " hey " mal says in his deep voice checking her out. She got insecure about herself and she say " hey mal I just g-got to grab s-something " .

Y/n popped up at the door after a minute with a hoodie over her and her backpack full of towels and stuff. " come on sweet cheeks " mal says while taking her hand bringing her to his car.

When you arrive at the beach

Mal just had a pair of board shorts on . His stomach was ripped, a full six pack with tan skin. " your gonna be caught drooling " y/n mumbles to herself as she layd her beach towel onto the sand . " come take your hoodie off and swim with me " mal says coming towards you .

( gonna be a part 2 to this, very tired but wamt to post son thing )