Justin x blind reader

You weren't completely blind. Colour you couldn't see and you were only  blind in one eye . Seen as you  were considered disabled you got a guide dog .this dog was your best friend, He was a golden Labrador.

Your parents jobs got moved from Australia to Canida . So it  was your first day at your new school. Seen as you had your  dog with you 24/7 some people give you dirty looks.  It got to you ,you knew you weren't 'normal '. Sometimes you had really bad panic attacks and freaked out . You hadn't had one for a few ,months but you were starting at a new school.

It was a new school year for your new school. Starring at the school made your legs wobble. In one hand you had your dogs leash and the other had your timetable. " stay close Benny " you mumble to your dog. First up you had math .

Unfortunately you got to class late .  First day and people think your someone who comes late and a weird blind person. Silently you slipped into your assigned. Some people gave you dirty looks some had sympathetic looks .

This was your  second break today . You sat resting on a tree truck with benny next to you. He was chewing on a bone you gave him. After you jumped withfright you look behind you to see a good looking guy smiling. " h-hey "  you stutter nervously. You and Justin talkedthe whole break . He was so nice and sweet .

A few  weeks have gone by and you've fitted in fine. You've made heaps of friends; Bridgett, Justin, Gwen, Harold. Today was different,  you met the school bullies . Heather and her friends were mean and made fun of you .

Justin's point of view

I was half way through art. I'm getting worried y/n isn't here. She's never late and would never miss class. I asked miss if i could to toilet and she said yes so i ran around the School. I spotted Bennys tail.

I ran to her and crouched next to her .she was breathing heavily while pouring tears out of her eyes . " no no no " i mumble as i fiddle with her bag ." Finally " i say as i find her inhaler. I put it in her mouth.

3rd person

Y/n takes her inhaler. Her breathing was back to normal after aminute. Justin rubbs her back while holding her close," it's ok y/n ,it's ok " . He wipes her eyes . " what happened? " Justin asks. She answers quietly " Heather a-and her friends " she mumbles .