Noah x disabled reader

You couldn't walk. Never could, your legs were paralyzed since you were born. Alot of people made fun of you but you couldn't care less. You had great family and friends who supported you no matter what.

A few weeks ago I put a audition tape in to see if i got onto total drama. Even if i got in I wouldn't last long because  i couldn't do much. I just waited weeks until i got an email .i got in . 

I was on the boat currently going to camp wanakwa.  This is it . My time to shine. When the boat stopped i picked up  my 2 bags and then my crutches. Slowly I made my way to the dock with the other campers.

Some eyerolled ,others gasped, a few didn't care; one reaction that stood out was Noahs . A short boy with a book in his hand. He stared  at you in amazement . Not because of your  situation but because of how pretty you were in his eyes .

A few days went by and surprisingly you were still here.  Being very bored you decided to read a book. Big problem there, you read all the books you had. So you asked aroud the girl cabin and they said they didn't have any .

You remembered first day you were talking with Noah about books .he had a bag full of them, you decided to  go ask Him. Slowly you made your way into the cabin.

After  a few seconds of knocking at the door Noah answers. His cheeks were flused  a  shade of pink but wasn't very noticable from his skin tone. You smile at him and then ask " hey Noah, I  was wandering if I could borrow a book or  2 to read " .

He nods and brings you inside and you sit on his bunkbed . " so I've got sci-fi, fantasy, romance, Horror and mystery. " Noah says grabbing out all his books . There on his bed spread out were around 3 books per genre.

You took 5 books smiling " I'll take these for now and bring them back when I've finished reading them. " you collected the 5 books into a pile and made your way  to the door. " thanks again Noah, come borrow my books  if you want " .

" i will don't worry " Noah says in a slightly cheerful voice, it was Noah so it wasn't that happy. He smiles and waves as you leave.