Ma little sister's in love???

2|Chapter

Hayley's POV

Keira was rubbing her spray tan on her body when she noticed me come out my room in a grey tracksuit, you should have seen her face it almost looked as if she was gonna die, it wasn't as half hilarious as I make it sound though.

'OMG! Do you really think that I'd let you go to a competition, with models, and BROOKLYN SKYE, looking like that.'

Who died and made her fashion queen?

'This is how you dress to impress. You have a lot to learn for a seventeen year old.' She dragged me and brought out these clothes from her closet. Like where and when on Earth did she get me a pair of actually decent, non-slutty clothes and freaking skyscrapers for shoes. Keira never buys me clothes, and when I say never. I mean NEVER!

She loathes the shop I get my clothes from she think they're all hideous and too vintage. That it's a lonely shop for fat and lame people, but that's rude to judge, you can't judge a shop by the people that go to it and ... when did she know I turned a size twelve?

I can't even believe that I, of all people even like those type of clothes. (But I guess these were an exception).

They would look totally beautiful on anyone, if you weren't me, but really they were like everyday cute clothes.

'Yes, this is what your going to wear it's so ...'
'Cliché, totally cliché. ' I added.
'No, it's... BIG! When did you turn a size ... TWELVE! Wow, I'm sorry, still these clothes might pull of the look, you've got a kind of flat stomach, it'll do. ' She gave me the clothes to wear as she pushed me inside her room.

When I looked in the mirror I saw a average sized girl wearing: a cute dark blue, leather skirt; a blue, velvet top and a purple leather jacket. I had black loafers on with purple nail polish I added myself to my nails, and a locket my mum gave me before she died, filled with all our dreams.

My jet black hair streaked with strips of purple dye I bought last week. It finally reached up to the bottom of my waist, nice and sleek.

I was ready, and that moment I realised how nice it feels to be pretty. I wish I felt like this everyday.

But just as I was opening the door I saw some purple dye on my fingers. The tips of my hair was blond. I knew I was seeing things. My hair has never been blond. So I brushed it off my shoulder as if it were nothing. I prepared myself and opened the door to let Keira see me.

Accidentally, Dad saw me as well and gasped, I thought I was busted, but instead he cried and called me beautiful. Keira was so happy that she actually approved of how I added the tiny bits of detail so very perfectly.

When we were done we walked out of the house ready to go to the Johnson's Industries, that's when Jack finally called me. 'Where are you, don't tell me you decided you didn't want to go, they sell the cookies and cakes here. Plus, Josh and Xavier are signing t-shirts and DVD's. That last part is something Keira would like.'

I could tell that he was blushing. Jack's my best boy friend, (a boy who's my best friend), we've been friends since kindergarten and now we've finally made it to high school. Still, I don't think we are quite the best friends we used to be back in middle school. Jack says he moving away today, so in the afternoon today he'll be leaving.

So we gotta make the most of our day. Even though I do think he'd prefer to do it with my sister, Keira. He told me he had a crush on her a week ago so I'm thinking that I should fix them a kiss before Jack goes.
For the sake of love.

'Look I'm coming so calm down, and before you ask, Keira is coming and she has a cute outfit on fit to make you blush like hell. Plus, I have a surprise for when we get there, you'll thank me later.'

'It has something to do with Keira right.'

'Of course. Sorry I've gotta go, have to drive there now, me and Keira are on our way, wait for us please. See you there, bye.'

'Bye. See you and Keira there, I'll be waiting at the big sign that says: We Sell Hoes!.' I knew we don't have that strong of a friendship of that we had before, but this was awkward. Just plain awkward.

I giggled a little realising how funny that actually sounded. Together we chuckled. The nervous tension thickening little by little.

'Bye!' we said at the same time and there was a long silence that followed till he hung up.

I was sad that our friendship had to end this way. I gave my head a shake, stood up and got in my white BMW. I called Keira and said goodbye to Dad as we drove away in silence.

The sun roof was wide open giving us a brilliant view of the sun and blue sky. The birds chirping and cars- okay don't let me bore you.

Keira broke the silence when she started singing as we pulled up in a queue of traffic. It was a song Mom used to sing us when we where kids before she left for her business trip a year ago and never came back.
But I can still feel her love burning brightly in me, especially from the necklace she gave me to remember her by.

'If you keep believing, believing, maybe one day your light will shine. ' then soon I joined in. I always loved singing, I got it from Mom.

'So just keep shining, shining, ooh oh, ooh oh. Because you are that bright star,'

'In the sky!' We screamed together into bright, afternoon sun reminiscing our last memories of her.

~~~~~~~

Finally, we arrived at the Modelling Competition and left Keira with Jack for some... Alone time.

I decided that since I still had an hour left I could wonder around make new friends in replacement of Jack and the gaping hole he'll leave behind.

I didn't want to bear the pain of losing him but I have to. I can't even imagine what my sister is going through. And she loves him.

♤♡◇♧~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like my second chapter.

And I'm not try a be offensive by saying that size 12 is fat. I think everyone is beautiful in there own way.

And please don't forget to vote and comment.

Who/what do you love the most?
I love my Mom the most. She the best.

Peace out: 👼Angel 👼 love you all my sweet bunnies