ME? A Model!!!!pfft.....

4|Chapter

Hayley's POV

1 month later

'Dad! How could you say your own child is fat!' I shouted.

You see, the thing is I am actually fat. But who admits that type of stuff.

Dad came back from work after being promoted, now he won't have to travel as much as Mom. Or as Mom did.

Just about 2 weeks ago, I met my twin sister, I almost died and my dad promoted.

Everything is happening too quickly and my head feels like it may explode.

BROOKLYN IS DEAD! I won't ever get to talk to my new twin sister about her fame. I won't ever get to talk about guys, get her to do my homework, get her to ..... do the things a sister should do.

It's like now someone loves me.... they just disappear. As if I don't deserve love. For someone to love me.

Brooklyn died from Cancer in her blood. I didn't know that till now, I only just met her and now... she's gone. I, instead, have to take her place. As a MODEL! Or my family has to pay six million dollars.

Like come on I don't have half or even quarter of the experience that she had. Apparently, she signed a document saying she belongs to their company. So basically, if she wants to leave the company she has to pay six millions dollars cos that's how much she makes in like a year for the company.

Only if she had known she had a sister, she wouldn't have to sell herself and body to that company.

Dad's like, 'Mufflecakes they gave you two months to get into shape before they take you in. That's two months of healthy eating and exercise.'

Quick anecdote: When I was a child Dad gave me the name Mufflecakes because I had a stuffed bunny called Mufflecakes that I was obsessed with. And now he calls me that.

Honestly, I wish none of this happened, I wished that I hadn't went to the competition, I wish I never met the weirdo, I wish Jack never left, l I wish Mom never died or that ... or that...

You think that I would be accepted, that they would take me as I am. Like I bet my sister didn't have to change. All she had to do was wear a face of make-up, spray tan and a sexy outfit and boom. She's a model.

That's what I told Dad. You should have seen his reaction. With a serious face he said to me sadly: 'You are not perfect. No one is,'.

But isn't Brooklyn perfect.

'Everyone has imperfections, you just have more.' Dad mumbled that under her breath. I still heard, and I was offended. That what's the moment I knew to prove them wrong.

I know I have more imperfection than others, but to say that... it really hurts.
They says nothing stays forever. Then neither does my imperfections. I will change for the better. I will prove them all wrong: Dad, Keira, Britney and Brooklyn. Even that God forsaken Kinsley Corp.

They won't know what hit them. Mom always uses to say.... Anything is possible.

~~~~~~~~~~
Two Months- full of exercise, healthy eating (me eating junk food behind Dad's back - ψ(`∇')ψ), and determination. - Later.

~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm,' I panted, 'so,' I panted again, 'tired.' I collapsed, exhausted from my five mile run. I had a break after two miles, then I started jogged the rest whole going home.

'Wow, I ran more 10 thousand, one hundred and fifty three steps.' I said to no one particularly. Proud, I continued jogging back home.

Absent mindedly, I remembered that it's been two month and a few days since the modelling agency told me to... LOSE WEIGHT! I did. I just hope it's enough. Cos now they want us over at L.A to do my first photoshoot.

Already!

Like yeah I look awesome now, but that won't compensate, for how ridiculous I will look. It's always been Keira who liked to pose for the camera, never me. But I'll try.

I'll try. For Brooklyn and Mom.

~~~~~~

'Dad, I home.' I shouted up the stairs as I stepped in to the living room.

'Mufflecakes, I'm in the kitchen.' Dad called back.

What is that smell. No way. No way don't tell me it's -

As I stepped into the kitchen Dad and Keira shouted, 'SURPRISE!' I almost cried. After this month of eating salad, fruits and vegetables, I finally get to eat junk food (well I did eat pizza from time to time), ...I'm over the moon.

'Finally, I been waiting till the day I can freely eat junk food and meat, only if my family weren't partial Vegetarian's.' I murmured the last bit under my breath.

I skipped over to the dining table and started to dig in. I could basically taste the aroma coming from the lasagna.

'Cos if I were you, I wouldn't wanna be you. I wouldn't wanna be you. Cos I'm about to eat you.' I sang as I danced in my seat.

Picking up my fork and knife I cut a slice of lasagna and carried it over to my plate. I was just about to shove a forkful into my mouth but Dad gave me the look.
I swear he's become the MOM and Dad in this house.

The Look he gave me. I dropped my fork and sat up and apologised for my unmannerly behaviour. Ma precious food will not be taken away from me till it reaches the stomach.

'I have an announcement to make.' Dad begins nervously, coughing to make it more dramatic. I roll my eyes.

'Since, the Modelling agency is so far and your sister and I won't be able to visit you properly,' he glances at Keira and she nods him to go on.
'We decided that if your going to become a model in L.A... We might as well live close to you.' My jaw dropped, like what.

Then Keira excitedly completes the rest of his announcement. Probably changing our lives forever. 'Basically we're moving to L.A! ... Forever!'

♤♡◇♧~~~~~~~

Hope y'all like this chapter.
Pls vote and comment for ideas if you want. Thxs for reading. Constructive criticism allowed.

What's your favourite food?
Mine is lasagne.

Peace out: 👼 Angel 👼 love you all sweet bunnies.