3

When my last class ended, I headed to the bathroom.
  I fixed my hair in the mirror and smiled at myself.

   Jimin: we're at Starbucks
Me: great :) I'll head over now

I walked outside and headed up the hill.
As I reached the cafe, I tried to look busy. I strutted in the door and took out my phone.
"Y\N! Come sit with us!" Jimin shouted. I looked over at the table and saw him and Namjoon.
"Hi Jimin!" I smiled and sat down. "Hi Namjoon sunbae." I bowed.
"Hey y

, how are your knees?" Namjoon asked.
"They're fine. I cleaned them with peroxide like you told me to." I told him.
"I didn't know you guys knew each other." Jimin giggled.
"I accidentally tripped her yesterday. Then, I bought her a coffee to make up for it." Namjoon explained.
I really wanted to ask for his number, but I was too shy. I stayed quiet and hoped he'd ask for mine first.
"How long have you guys known each other?" I asked.
"High school. When I was a Junior, Namjoon would pick on me for being short. But now we're best friends." Jimin told us. We all laughed.
"What about you and y

?" Namjoon asked. "I was a new student in 4th grade. Jimin showed me around the school and we became close friends." I smiled.
"Oh! Remember that time in 7th grade when you drank too much soda and peed your pants in math class?! That was hilarious!" Jimin chuckled. The two boys exploded into laughter.
My cheeks went red. I punched Jimin's shoulder. "Shut up!" I yelled.
"Remember when Yoo Minji rejected you because you had bad breath?" I giggled. Namjoon laughed.
"I thought it was because she didn't want a boyfriend?!?!" Jimin questioned.
"No, it was because your breath smelled like onions!" I laughed.
We were laughing a lot and having a blast, but I still needed Namjoon's number.
I decided to just go for it.
"Hey, can I have your number?" I shyly asked.
"Of course! I was just about to ask you the same thing." Namjoon agreed.
I took my phone out for him to put his number in.
"I should probably go catch my bus now." I stood up and headed to the door.
"Great seeing you!" Namjoon called after me.
I waved as I walked out the door.
As soon as I got on the bus, I got a text from Jimin.

Jimin: he keeps asking questions about you and he seems really interested :)
Me: ahhh that's great :D

I smiled the whole way home. I had never had a boyfriend before. This was the first time a cute boy had really taken interest in me.
I was so happy that I could possibly get a boyfriend.