6

It was about time for the Halloween party to start.
Leyla's bus should be here any minute, and I was waiting for her anxiously.
When the bus finally pulled up, I walked up to it to greet a tired look Leyla. She was wearing all black with messy hair, and she had dark circles under her eyes. I felt bad for dragging her out of her nest.
"This party better have good food, because I had to wake up from my VERY IMPORTANT nap!" She complained.
I giggled at her sarcasm.
We walked across the street to Namjoon's apartment building.
When we stepped into the elevator, a guy about our age holding a bunch of snacks came with us. Leyla kept looking at him and blushing.
"What floor are you going to?" He asked us.
"The fourth floor." I answered him.
"Are you friends with Kim Namjoon?" He questioned.
"Yeah, we're on our way to his Halloween party." I nodded and smiled.
"Yeah, he's one of my roommates. I'm Min Yoongi, by the way." He introduced himself.
I was about to talk, but Leyla interrupted.
"I'm Gu Leyla. Nice to meet you." She giggled and bowed back at him.
I nudged her shoulder playfully. She turned around to scowl at me.
"I'm y/n." I told Yoongi.
We reached the fourth floor and Yoongi lead us to him and Namjoon's apartment.
As I walked into the apartment, I was greeted by the faces of handsome strangers. I didn't know anyone there except Jimin. I rushed over to him.
"Where's Namjoon at?" I asked him.
"Changing into his costume." He answered.
I wondered what he would be. A handsome anime character? Or maybe a hot vampire? I giggled to myself. I was about to annoy Leyla, but then I realized she had left me to go eat chips in the corner.
Everyone could hear laughter coming from the bedroom, which another guy was standing in front of.
"Just come outside!" He shouted.
"I look ridiculous!" The boy in the bedroom yelled back. By now, everyone's attention was on the two guys.
Finally, the door burst open. Namjoon walked out dressed as Doraemon. He was exploding with laughter and covering his face. Everyone started laughing as Namjoon blushed.
Namjoon made his way over to me and Jimin.
"Hi! I like your cat costume, y/n!"
He greeted me. I blushed from the compliment.
"Thanks, sunbae. I like your doraemon, too!" I giggled.
"Yeah, I lost a bet with my roommate Hoseok." He laughed, "So where is your friend?"
I grabbed Leyla's arm and lead her over to Namjoon.
"This is my lazy Leyla." I introduced her.
"Hi." She mumbled with her mouth full of candy. She bowed at him and started to walk away.
"Hey, Leyla!" Yoongi walked over to us. Her face brightened up and she started to do her fake cutesy voice.
"Hi, Yoongi! Do you want to hang out?" She asked him with a smile.
"Yeah!" The two walked away from us.
I stared at Jimin.
"Leyla obviously likes him." He snickered.
"I'm just glad she's doing something other than eating alone in the corner." I muttered.
"Y\N, do you want me to get you a soda?" Namjoon offered. I nodded my head and followed him to the food table.
Once we got our drinks, we sat down on the couch together.
"So, is anything interesting happening with you lately?" He asked me.
"My birthday is in a few days." I told him. He smiled at me.
"Really? I'll buy you a present. What do you want?" He got excited.
"You don't have to get me anything!" I giggled.
"No, I want to!" He insisted.
"Fine. I like any cute stuffed animals." I said.
"Aww!" He smiled.
Leyla walked up to me. "I'm tired, and my bus will be here soon." She yawned.
"We have to go now." I sighed.
"Okay, well call me when you get home!" Namjoon said.

Me and Leyla walked to the bus stop.
"Yoongi is so cute! And he's talented and smart too! And sweet!" Leyla wouldn't shut up about Yoongi.
Her bus finally came, and I waved her off.
I thought about my birthday on the bus ride home. It was in 2 days, and Namjoon was getting me a present.
I pictured all the scenarios that could happen. What if Namjoon confessed his undying love for me as he gave me my gift? I was too excited about this.