21

It had been about a month since the incident with Mike and Mona.

   I'd been seeing a therapist, Christmas had passed, and today was New Year's Day.
   I had a lot of New Years goals, and one of them was to make things better with Namjoon.

   We had agreed to meet at the cafe by our school, the one we met at back in September.
   Mom was driving me there right now.

I stepped out of the car.
   "Bye, y/n! Text me! I love you!" Mom told me before she drove away.

  I walked inside the cafe. Namjoon was sitting at the same table we sat at when we met.
   He was wearing an off white turtleneck sweater with his glasses, making him look especially handsome.

       "Hi." I smiled shyly and took a seat.
"Hey, how's your day been?" He put down the book he was reading.

   "It's been great." I smiled, "And yours?"
  "Better now that you're here." He chuckled.

   "Do you remember when you tripped me right in front of this cafe, then you brought me inside and bought me a coffee to make up for it?" I reminisced.
      "Of course! How could I forget that? I remember thinking you were really cute and knew I had to see you again." He told me.

  "And then our little 'date' at the art museum?" I giggled.
    "That's one of my favorite memories of us." He stared into my eyes.

  "I love you, Namjoon. And I want to get back together if you'd like." I confessed.
   He took my hand in his.

  "I'd love that, y/n." He smiled, "My apartment complex is only a block away, if you'd like to go there."
  I nodded my head 'yes'.

  We walked down the streets, hand in hand.
  I followed him into the building and up the elevator.
      "Yoongi is the only one home, and he'll be in his room, so we'll have the couch to ourselves." He wrapped his arm around me.

   The apartment was quiet and comfortable.
    Namjoon pulled me into his lap on the couch and covered us with a blanket.

   I began kissing his cheeks for the first time in months.
    "Mm, I missed this." He giggled.

  He turned on my favorite movie on Netflix.
   We cuddled up to each other and I made myself comfy on his lap.

   Suddenly, I felt something poke me.
     I quickly realized it was his mEmBeR, growing as I shifted around on his lap.
   I smirked, realizing what I was doing to him.

  I decided to grind up against him a bit.
   "Baby, what are you doing?" He chuckled as he grabbed onto my hips.