12| Confess Your Desires Pt. 2

My eyes shoot open and I see a very lustful looking Travis leaning beside the window. He licks his lips at me and that does it. I place a firm grip underneath of Sam's underarms and drag him up to me. I look him in the eyes intently before pushing myself out of the chair and slamming him onto the windowsill, my mouth roaming from his lips to his jaw and ravishing his neck, well on my way to ridding him of his pants until he grabs me by my face and tears us apart.

"Hey." He looks at me and I feel myself calming in his irises but not nearly enough to turn back now.

"I'm sorry." I feel like shit for saying it because I actually am one thread's width away from doing it again.

Travis runs his hands down my arms until my ripped shirt is on the floor and he's clasping both of my hands in his, holding them gently behind my back as he places a kiss against the back of my neck and Sam gets to his feet in front of me.

He cups my face in his hands and kissing me again and my body moves to press our groins together but he doesn't seem to mind, parting his legs to slot them between mine as he pulls Travis flush against the back of me.

The thought that we're all so aroused yet I'm caged between them, being able to do nothing about it, makes me moan in both distress and pleasure at the contact. Sam returns his hands to my body but Travis says put in his new position against me.

"Just relax and let us help okay, love?"

Sam slides my pants down my thick thighs and falls to his knees with them. He grins when my long dick springs free and points at him, revealing I wasn't wearing any underwear. His hands rest on my thighs as he drags his tongue from my balls, up from the root and swirls it around my tip. My head falls from Travis's shoulder and I look down at him, surprised with how effortless he seemed. A jealous growl erupts from within my throat and I do a poor job of keeping it in.

His beautiful eyes are staring at me as he takes me into his mouth with no hands and I don't even feel any teeth. It feels like my own personal paradise except I can't help but feel like he's done this before.

"That's it babyboy, remember what I told you." Travis kisses my shoulder and I can tell from Sam's gaze that they're making beautiful eye contact and that gets me hot.

Sam nods his head and then he wraps his soft lips around my shaft as he continues to bob his head along my length. Feeling those plump warm pieces of flesh chase behind his warm cavern along each and every one of my veins makes me moan out and lick my own dry lips.

"You hear that babyboy? He likes that."

Sam moans around my dick sending vibrations to my shaft and the sound of Travis's voice in my ear between his bites while they talk about what they're doing to me—as if I can't hear—is driving me up a wall. I unconsciously whine my hips in a circle to feel the friction of Travis against me and new angles of Sam's beautiful mouth.

Travis hums on my neck as he places open mouth kisses just below my ear, placing both my wrists in one of his large hands and wrapping the other around my chest to toy with my nipples.

"Mnh." I trap the sound between my gritted teeth as Sam fits another inch of me into his mouth and does this beautiful little thing with his tongue on the underside of my shaft.

"Open your mouth and give me your tongue babyboy." He says it but he's still nibbling on my neck. I don't know what his plans are but his voice and his touch is making me weak and my imagination is running away with me.

After a few more strokes with his mouth Sam reluctantly pulls away from my dick that's now harder than ever. It's painful but I'm not complaining when Sam raises slightly and tilts his head back. His mouth opens wide and his tongue rolls out like a red carpet on Travis command. I look to Travis whose face is next to mine as he too opens his mouth and I let out a groan as a stream of saliva spills from his tongue and lands directly onto Sam's, who curls his up in the most sexy way a tongue can contort, in order to keep clear stuff from spilling onto the wooden floors.