13| Confessions of A Mating Bond

It's been taking a lot of restraint not to slam into my beautiful boy right now. With Vaughn doing such sensual dances with his eyes all over us, I'm not sure why we're torturing ourselves. It'd be so simple for me to snap our bodies together like a puzzle. That's what we're made for. But I want to savor it, this moment, before I finally become one with my lovers the way we're meant to.

I rest my forehead against the back of Kofi's head, hands gliding over smooth skin until they weave between my possessions and claim two solid prizes.

I feel two warm hands folding warmly around the back of my neck and another pair reaches back to grip my hips. My loves trap this satisfaction in a kiss.

    "You ready for us pup?" The smirk is evident in my voice and I drink up the bliss Kofi's firm fingers bring, as they tighten against my hips.

    "I'm not a pup. I'm an alpha." Kofi growls at me and he's absolutely seething, it's adorable.

    "Put that shit in me before I—"

I cut him off by sliding myself into his chute in a way that's somewhere on the edge of firmly and gently. I stand with my body flush against his, continuing to stroke the pair of shafts in my hand while moving the other to place a strong grip on Kofi's throat.

    "Watch that mouth, Kofi." I snarl into his ear and move my hips to dig into his body.

    "This mouth?" Kofi takes his fingers and slides them into Vaughn's beautiful mouth. I haven't met the wolf before but he's the physical embodiment of sex. When his plump lips wrap so elegantly around Kofi's fingers I feel the heat of Vaughn's piercing gaze raise my body temperature until I'm set ablaze and his eyes flutter shut.

He's throwing his bead back in a moan. I pull back before slowly thrusting back deep into our boy, it sends a beautiful friction to their shafts and they share a harmony of erotic sounds. It sounds so sweet that I allow myself to forget Kofi's bratty behavior, but not before giving his throat another squeeze to remind him exactly who I am.

The act earns a rock of Kofi's hips back into my pelvis and I grunt. Not a second later I feel muscular legs wrapping around the two of us as Vaughn mounts our standing forms.

Damn.

He uses his grip around my neck to further secure himself before I reach down and hook my own arms underneath his legs for more support. He thanks me by running his tongue over the side of my neck and giving it a nasty kiss before his lips reach Kofi's ear.

    "I can take more than that baby, give me more." Vaughn manages to make a coo sound as masculine as I've ever heard and it washes me with such complex emotions since he's alluding to the fact that Travis has had plenty of sexual encounters before coming home to us.

I hadn't noticed that Kofi's fingers were buried inside our little nymph until he retrieved them and brought them to his lips for a long drawn out lick. Once Kofi's fingers fell from his tongue Vaughn caught the wet muscle and began to suck it with lidded eyes that peeked at me from around Kofi's head.

I scooped Kofi's length up into my hand and put the tip into Vaughn's entrance. He didn't even flinch. Something about that lit a rage in me but also turned me on to no end. I widened my stance a bit and plowed into Kofi, causing him to bury himself into Vaughn.

Kofi decided to grab hold of Vaughn's legs and that allowed me to wrap my arms tightly around his back and keep us both buried deep inside, impossibly flush against one another and panting.

I use one hand to fist a handful of Vaugh's long, luscious locs and start to power thrust into them with every ounce of emotion coursing through Sam and I's body. The grip I have on Vaughn's hair makes his eyes flicker with mischief and he squeezes his long legs around my waist to keep Kofi deep inside of him.