Safe Now [Part 4] | Avengers

So the Avengers were all taking shifts "babysitting" you, not wanting to take any chances with you getting kidnapped again.
But you didn't really mind that you were stuck at the compound, because you were surrounded by friends and family. Rhodey was staying over, as were Happy and Pepper in addition to the Avengers and Peter.
You were currently all sitting around a table, trying to play charades.
Steve pulled a card, stared at it for a while, hen gave a dramatic sigh before standing up and making his way to the makeshift stage that everyone had helped set up.
He began dancing around, mimicking Peter's fighting style and webshooters.
Everyone burst into laughter as you called out, "SPIDER-MAN!" Peter seemed overjoyed that he was featured in a game, even though he'd probably already known about it.
You got up and picked your card from the movie category pile, on it was a title: The Lion King.
Oh boy. You got up and shook your head as you walked to the stage.
You stood on the stage and pretended to hold something up in the air like when Rafiki held Simba up on Pride Rock.
"The Lion King!" Peter shouted quickly, everyone else shouting it just slightly after him.
"Yeah," you giggled, jumping off the stage and putting your card in the discard movie pile.
The game went on for a while, Natasha guessed what Peter acted first, Clint guessed Natasha's, Bruce guessed Clint's, you guessed Bruce's, your dad guessed yours, and so on and so forth for a while until you had all abandoned the game and were just laughing with each other over everything that you could.
Peter told a story about something funny that happened at school, Steve told a story about how he met Sam on a run in Washington DC, Tony told a story about when you were a kid and Rhodey had smuggled two gallons of ice cream to share with you and you both ended up getting sick from it, and Natasha told a story about Clint's kids.
It wasn't safe for you to be outside of the compound alone, not yet. Just a few days ago the compound had gotten word of the organization still trying to get to you, but for now you were safe. You were perfectly content staying at the compound with the Avengers, happily laughing with them.