Chapter 11

We sat askew on the platform so as to see each other. I started explaining to Anitha.

"If you put some nails on a cardboard and move a magnet around at its bottom, the nails will also move around."

Anitha listened intently.

"What is the connecting link that caused the nails to move about?"

"Magnetic field."

"Yes. Similarly, our body nail is alive only because of the consciousness field of our soul magnet."

"Let me try. But for the consciousness of our soul, our body is dead like a nail."

"Exactly."

"Go ahead, uncle."

"Now another example. You are boiling milk in an open vessel on a stove."

"Okay."

"The milk has started boiling."

"Okay."

"What will happen if you turn off the fuel?"

"Milk will stop boiling."

"If we withdraw soul fuel from our body, our Anger milk boiling in our Body will calm down."

"Got it. If we withdraw soul fuel from our mind, our Fear milk boiling in our Mind will calm down."

"Exactly."

"And if we withdraw soul fuel from our heart, our Malice milk boiling in our Heart will calm down."

"That's it."

I continued.

"You can withdraw your soul fuel from your body-mind-heart only after you discriminate your consciousness from your body-mind-heart."

"Following."

"Do you remember the spiritual Field we discussed yesterday?"

"Yes. It is so subtle that It pervades everything and everyone."

"That's right. Now if I focus my attention on you, that Field is triggered."

She was eagerly listening.

"It discriminates your consciousness from your body-mind-heart."

"Got it."

"Can I hear a summary from my smart princess?"

"Whenever I am not able to accept my past or I am not confident about my future or I am not able to get rid of my malice, I should rush to my uncle and play the closing-eyes game for ten minutes." She tilted her head fifteen degrees to her left and shot her charming smile and robbed my heart.

By now the Ashram was opened after lunch break. People began to queue up on the platform. We also got up and joined the queue.

When we came out and were walking to a nearby hotel for lunch, I asked Anitha, "What shall I tell your dad?"

Anitha replied, "How do I know?"

"What?"

"My uncle knows what is to be done and when."

"That is a big responsibility on my shoulders."

"I'm lucky."    

Despair to Hope (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara