Prologue

Jack and Ralph are two boys in college, happily enough living together in a small apartment on their campus. They, along with the other boys, are aged somewhere between 18-20. They are friends with another couple, Roger and Simon, who will make the most appearances of their friends as they are some of Jack and Ralph's main confidants. Jack and Ralph are also friends with (or at least have some relation to) Maurice, Samneric, Piggy, and all the other boys on the island in the original book.

Ralph and Jack, faced with the trials of a relationship, must learn how to deal with their feelings for each other in healthy and safe ways. Jack is aggressive, but Ralph is very feisty. Together, their spark is very confusing, but they love each other dearly.

Jack fell in love with Ralph in fifth grade. Having been friends for many a year and been through many trials and tribulations due to their clashing personalities, Jack was ultimately able to fall in love with everything he saw in Ralph. Amazingly enough, after crushing on Ralph for six years, Jack got a text in seventh period on January 30th of junior year from Ralph which was confessing his feelings for Jack. They began dating after Valentine's Day and were together ever since. Jack bought Ralph a promise ring when they first began college together, and from then on they both pledged their hearts to one another.

This is their story, the story of Jack and Ralph, with additional looks into their friends' lives as well. This book will be updated once a week on Thursdays, with the first two chapters coming out today: Thursday, January 31st of 2019.

I hope to see you all on Thursdays. I hope you enjoy this book.

Now, without further ado, scroll on to find the first chapter of The Worst Mistake: A Jalph Fanfiction.