Mrs. Min

Yoongi's POV

He was glad he'd put that night off because the next two days around each other were awkward. He wasn't sure if he should hope they'd been successful. A part of him hoped they weren't because then...well then they could give it another shot. But the other part of him felt like he'd participated in using her, reducing her to an object for his uncle's schemes, and while he knew he was a victim as well, he hated that. He wanted nothing to do with that.

He was kind of glad to be touring, honestly. It would give him some much needed space from the toxicity he was swimming in. Y/N was closed off and he felt like everything he'd been able to do before, hug her, kiss her, had been taken away and they were back at the beginning of their relationship. Only with more baggage.

But he still hugged her anyway as he was leaving.

"Call me if anything happens, okay?" She nodded, looking like she'd folded in on herself. He hated that look. He'd gotten rid of it and now it was back. Did he love her? He felt like he cared too much not to. Yet he had a strong, constant desire to run as far from the situation as he could. He wasn't sure. Not that it really mattered, he couldn't run if he tried.

-

They were going through the set list one last time when he saw a commotion off stage and his manager walked tensely towards him and Hoseok.

"What's wrong?" It couldn't be Y/N, could it? She would've called him.  He hoped.

"It's your uncle. He's collapsed."

"Bwa?" What, what did that mean?

"They're not currently sure why. We're contacting his company, trying to get more details." But what did this mean?

"Okay..."

"What does that mean?" Hoseok asked the question he knew his shocked friend wanted to ask.

"It means the whole company is currently in turmoil because your uncle was in the last stages of finalizing his plans in case something happened."

"But he hadn't finished them?" Hoseok was trying to understand but Yoongi staggered and gripped his arm.

"Y/N..." The manager looked grim.

"At this point, as the family member being groomed for succession, she'll take over."

"Wait, what?" He knew Y/N had mentioned something about a talk she'd had with the adviser a little while back but he hadn't listened too closely. Now he wish he'd had.

"That means..." A look of horror spread over Hoseok's face. "...if she's the new head of the company..."

"The whole world is about to find out a member of BTS is married."

"Oh. Shit."

Y/N's POV

She had just stepped out of class when she was confronted by several guards. From their demeanor, and the man standing behind them, she knew they were from Yoongi's uncle. She sighed.

"It's been three frickin' days. It takes a little longer than that to know." She snapped. The adviser looked at her grimly.

"I need you to come with me, Mrs. Min. The chairman didn't finish the paperwork so, whether we like it or not, it's you."

"Bwa...?" She had never seen the man in front of her looking this flustered. He looked uneasily past her to other students filing out, pulling out their phones.

"Mrs. Min, you've just become the head of the company. I need to get you out of here before the press figures out how you are the successor."

It had happened. She couldn't believe it. If they had just been able to wait several more days...

She shook her head. She couldn't think about that right now.

"Lead the way."