Chp. 3-Fine

Draco's POV
"Mum! You can't possibly expect me to marry a mudblood like Granger! She's a know it all book worm!"

        I can't believe this is happening! I don't want to get married! Hell I'm only 18!

      I look at my mum And she looked understanding but my dad looked pissed.

     "Draco I know you're upset but this girl is the Brightest witch and girl for that matter! Of your age."

       Man it had to be my mom who said this. I look
at my dad hopefully to see if he'll help my case but to no avail. Well that's what I thought the case was.

"WHY IN THE NAME OF SALAZAR SLYTHERIN WOULD OUR ANCESTORS DO THIS ITS RIDICULOUS I SAY!!!"

         That's the reaction I need from my father.

"Dear please don't yell in the house it's quite echoey in here."

         Ughhh Mum need to stop with the optimistic out look and all this crap.

" Well! What do you expect me to do Mum!"

         Mum sighed. "Draco please. Our ancestors might have had good reason for this it's all a matter of why you need to see that. AND that you may learn to LOVE Hermione and well that may make your life a tremendous jump more easier."

          It was my turn to sigh.

"Fine."

A smile spread across my mother's face.

          "Alright the Grangers are gonna be here any minute so go fix up." My mother said this while looking at my night wear and ruffled hair.

As I was about to exit the door my mother stopped me.

           "Oh and Draco. Don't gel your hair back it looks good like that!" After that she gave me a loving motherly smile.

Well this will be interesting.