Reading (5) February

Hi, Robin family!!

We've had an amazing month guys! Not only did we get some new members, but almost everyone participated! Because of this, there will be two books read a month now! (One per group.) 

*** However, if you want to read the other book as well and get extra tickets, go right ahead!***

We are looking forward to our family growing more and more every day!

I want to take a moment and give a special shoutout to MoFlame for her INSANE hard work last month!  Thank you MoFlame !!!

*** Also, there is something I am doing little different this month. ***

Fifty-six tickets were used up! How awesome is that?

 You guys amazed us with all that work, but instead of clogging the main page with the number results, I will have them published in our discord.  (If you want a copy regardless, just let us know, and we'll send it to you, so you don't feel you are being cheated.)

Also, even though it was early in the month I made a mistake and listed a book that doesn't have 5 chapters so shouldn't have gotten to be picked, it'll be a 'bonus' for this month instead and the real book switched out with that circle. Sorry for the mix up, and thank you so much Rosie for telling us about it!

To give you an idea how close you were I'll share the top six now! Congratulations RoundRobinClub family!!!

1. Rosie80 
2. DeliriousDiamond 
3. YiLinOoi 
4. YiLinOoi 
5. FusciaFairy 
6. MoFlame 

 *** Here are our groups for circle one and circle two. After you read  chapter one through five for your group's selection, you can read the other if you want for extra tickets. ***

CIRCLE ONE

Raitenshi 

Luna_Vaethenee 

WinterMidnight44 

Rosie_80 

SebastianTHJ 

bobboe1

WakingtheWords