Jack, please.

Splitting up from Monsheti and Matt, me and Rocker walk into Barkmount Bar, a popular gay bar club; known for its loud raves and partying. Yelling over the music, Rocker yells to me "I'll get us some drinks, look around for anything that could help us and I'll wait at the bar," I nod in response, my reply barely visible under the lights.

Peering around, I'm greeted of by a swarm of warm bodies dancing fervently. The triumph of music cascaded my earlobes, sending shivers down my spine as I weave my way thorough the crowd. Gazing upwards, I notice the bar had a large array of security cameras. Those will come in handy.

Deciding to explore further, I wonder over to the hallway leading to the bathrooms. Pushing open the large metal door, my gloves brushing against them, I make my way into the men's.

I'm quickly met by two men making out, one holds a cigarette in his hand as the other - covered in tattoos- kisses him sloppily. Going over to the sink, I splash my face with water, breathing deeply as I look into the graffitied mirror opposite to me. "Looking for something in particular?" Speaks the man holding the cigarette, his affectionate partner smiling at me. "I'm fine thanks," I reply, eyes resting onto their intoxicated reflections. The one with the tattoos begins to walk towards me, "You sure honey, we've got room for one more." I watch as I stand still, his hand grabs my white hair and begins to play with it cunningly. "Really I'm fine," I joke, finally turning and smiling. "Oh come on; don't be like that!" Says the other one, walking to help his friend.

"He said he doesn't want to." Booms an angered voice, the bathroom stall behind them smashing open.

Jack.

It really is him.

He swiftly moves forward, punching one of the guys in the face. "What the fuck man!" Yells the guy, holding his injured cheek. "All you had to say was that he was your bitch!" Yells the other one, supporting his friend as they leave the bathroom. Me and Jack are now alone.

"Jack, I..." lost for words, it really is him.

He jolts towards me, grabbing my wrists and pinning them with great force onto the edge of the dirty sink, so his muscular chest is touching mine. "Thawn, in the alley, I-I saw you! Do you remember?" His voice quakes as he sprawls his words with great pace.
"Y-yes," I lower my head, just like back then, not accepting his presence. I know he feels hurt, I can tell by his tense breathing against my head. "Thawn, w-what's wrong?" He asks, worry in his tone.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" He screams, his hands firmly gripping my wrists as I begin to shake: panicked.

Using my courage, I look up at him; memories of happiness and love flood me, so does the hate, pain, torture. His eyes an intense dark hue of marine, thick black lashes shrouding them. He's upset, angry. "Thawn, say something; anything." His voice returning to a gentle tone, how much I miss his sweet words. My love for him billows beneath all the sadness.

"I-I," What do I say?

"Thawn?" My eyes dart to my left as I look to the door to find Rocker holding two gins. He looks at the scene, a tear falls down my cheek as Jack stands above me; my arms pinned to the sink. Jack looks toward Rocker, I watch as anger begins to blossom in his aqua pools. "Who the fuck are you?" He snarls, keeping hold of my hands. "His colleague," Replies Rocker calmly. "Pffff, colleague my ass, you probably just want to fuck him. No one ever leaves him alone you know, they don't understand he's already taken!" Hisses Jack, letting go of me as I shiver violently. Rocker looks at my teared face, my cheeks a pink blush. I shake my head. "I don't think you're on the same page as him," Jokes Rocker, placing the beverages on the radiator to his right. "Excuse me?" Triumphs Jack, stretching his muscled spine, he begins to approach Rocker.
Rocker's eyes dart to mine, as if to say 'Leave now'. I do so, casually sneaking my way past Jack, but before I can he grabs my wrist; violently pulling me into his chest.

My back pressed against his chest, I freeze in place as Rocker stands in-front of us; assessing the situation. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to let him go." Rocker's voice billows in the bathroom, the muffled noise of music only minuscule to his bass. Jack only pulls me tighter, fear filling my watery eyes. "Sir, I'm going to count to three, if you don't drop him I will use lethal force."

His grip tightens.
"One,"
His finger nails leaving crescent moons in my skin.
"Two,"
The feeling is familiar yet so vaguely confusing.
"Thr-"

I interrupt, "Jack, please let go, you're hurting me again." I say in a calm, fragile voice.
I feel his jaw above my head loosen, as if the hurricane inside him has brightened to a mere breeze. He still doesn't let go, I have to push him away from me so I can approach Rocker. Upon arrival, his arm curdles round me, fastening me into a tight embrace as I burst into tears. I don't look up as I sulk into his chest, I feel vulnerable and weak in his arms. "Let's go Thawn," Says Rocker, not pushing Jack for further questions, we easily leave the room.

I can only imagine Jack standing frozen, in a state of dream like nausea.

Which I caused.