Vunerable.

The room is cold and bleak, crisp snow sits on the other side of the dense window; covered in iron bars. Under covers of wool and fleece, I sit patiently, watching the clock tick by.

Tick.
         Tick.
                   Tick.

A large spruce door opens, revealing Jack, his tall stance towards above my sitting body. "Jack!" I protest, jumping up and cuddling into his torso.
"How I missed you so dearly!" Words flow from his mouth like poetical liquid. 
I sigh into him, continuing our hug as my hands cup the back of his chest, which is bare and dotted with goosebumps. "Ahhhh," he exclaims, feeling the touch of my hands. "Every time you touch me, I fall further in love with you."

His words make me shudder, worry crosses my face in a boneless instant. "What is it my love?" He asks kindly, knowing my emotional personality. "Nothing," I spout in response.

The room fades to black, a mist of smoke filling my lungs as the image once again appears. "THAWN!" I hear a yell, bolting my head towards an angered Jack. "What?" I blurt out, looking through my clothes in my draws. "What the fuck was that?" He protests, gripping a pizza box in his left hand. "What?" I ask.
"The pizza guy, I thought I told you not to answer to him, let me go to the door if anything arrives. Got it?" He curses, his hand pressed firmly on my back. "Y-Yes," I mumble, terrified.
Darkness surrounds me.
"FOR FUCK SAKE!" I hear a scream behind me, slashing my head round, I back up in fear. Jack stands over me, a knife in hand. "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" He booms, grabbing me by the throat and slamming me into the ground. "YOU'RE MINE! NO ONE ELSES!" He radiates, his hot breath now infront of my lips. I let out a soft whimper, evoking reaction as I feel a puddle of water splash on my face. "J-Jack?" I whine, cupping my hand to his face, tears roll down his skin. "J-just, assure me, you're mine, n-no one else's," I let out an ambient breath.

"Always,"

My eyes flutter open to a room I do not know, recalling the nights previous events, I soon figure that Rocker took me here. "Rocker?" I quiver, rubbing my arms for warmth. He appears from what I can presume is the kitchen, which is connected to the lounge area I'm currently in. "You doing ok?" He questions, handing me a mug, my hands clasp it as I look inside to find steaming hot cocoa, I'm not wearing my gloves. "Yeah," I drone, he's going to ask me questions, "Have you seen my gloves?" I quickly ask, my eyes lurk around the room. "I took them off for you, it's not good to have parts of your body covered all the time you know." I nod reluctantly, cupping my hands tighter to the cup.

A long silence follows, before Rocker begins to speak; "Who was that?" He asks, concerned.
"Why?" I ask, trying to avoid the question.
He frowns, his eyebrows furrowing.
"Why do you think? I need his name, he assaulted you Thawn!" I gulp, sure, me and Jack don't get along, but I would never want him in prison. "It's fine," I chime, my response gaining a look of disapproval. "He was my boyfriend a year or so ago, we broke up on bad terms," I lie, we never 'broke up'. That's at least how he sees it.

Rocker lets out a sigh, cupping his head in frustration as i stare at him amused. "What?" He groans, looking at my snigger, "Nothing," I whistle, rolling my eyes away from him as a gentle smile sits on my lips. "Stop it,"
"What did I do now?"
"Rolling your eyes,"
"Oh be quite!"
He raises his eyebrows at my joking reply, "Excuse me but you are my subordinate, it's my job to tell you what to do! Not the other way around!" He explains, standing up and smiling as he grabs a pair of glasses from a side table, altering them on his face like Clark Kent. "Pffff," I begin to laugh uncontrollably, he looks so stupid! "Stop it!" He yells, watching as I smack my knee in amusement; placing my cocoa on the coffee table.

Taking deep breaths I begin to calm down, wiping away tears of laughter. He sits down, unamused. A long silence follows as we are both lost for words. "Thawn," I look up, "If you're ever in trouble, tell me ok?" His voice is determined and generous.

"Of course,"