Rvb S9 E9 "Captive Audience"

Epsilon Unit/Red Base
Simmons, Grif, and Donut are seen standing on top Red Base. With Lopez, Leo and Sarge standing on the ground besides the warthog as an earthquake happens.

Lopez: >These earthquakes seem to be getting worse.<

Sarge: Good point, Lopez. I don't understand what you said, but you presented it in such a confident manner that it must be right.

Leo: He's saying that these earthquakes are getting worse, which I agree on.

Sarge: It's probably just Mother Nature taken it's course.

Over to Grif, Simmons and Donut.

Grif: Man, that new robot really seems to be fitting in around here.

Simmons: Yeah, I noticed.

Grif: He's pretty popular.

Simmons: Awesome.

Donut: Yeah, even though no one understands him except Leo, people seem to really want to get past the rough robotic exterior and get to know the inner Lopez.

Simmons: Sooo, happy for him.

Donut: Me too. Wait. Was that sarcastic?

Grif: Yeah, dude. I have to admit, that was off the charts even for my sarcastic meter.

Back over to the other group.

Lopez: >I have noticed a pattern in the seismic activity. It needs further study.<

Sarge: Hahaha! Oh, good one Lopez! Man, you are a riot.

Lopez: >No, you don't understand me. Leo, please assist me here.<

Leo: Sorry to tell you Lopez, but he's probably going to keep this up for awhile.

Lopez: >Dammit.<

Over to Grif Laughing while holding his side, while Simmons and Donut look at him.

Grif: Ha ha! Man, all that and the guy's a comedian. God, I wish my sidekick could be funny like that. What's your problem, Simmons?

Simmons: What? You don't even know what he said! How could it be funny?

Grif: Whatever. I guess you just had to be there.

Simmons: I was right here!

Over to Sarge, Lopez and Leo.

Lopez: >Stop laughing. I need access to the following equipment: Seismograph, Advanced Seismograph...<

Sarge: All right, nice chatting with you, Lopez. Now, enough jokes. Get back to work polishing stuff. The stuff's not going to polish itself, you know?

Lopez: >Everyone here is in danger. You need to listen to me.<

Leo: (Sighs) Lopez, I think the equipment your looking for should be somewhere in our base storage area.

Lopez: >Thank you.<

Lopez walks away, towards the base.

Leo: No problem, Lopez!

Lopez: >At least one of you's can understand me.<

Sarge: Haha! Well, okay, one last joke. But, that was it. Now seriously, back to work.

Leo: Sarge, can even tell if he's telling jokes?

Sarge: Nope! But, the way he's speaks is clearly giving off a humorous vibe.