Rvb S9 E17 "Labor Pains"

Epsilon Unit/Blood Gulch Cliff
To Grif standing on top of a cliff, near blue base with Leo standing behind him. For past couple hours, Grif has been yelling profanities at the blues non-stop.

Grif: (Yelling) Yeah you! You fucking piece of shit! You suck!

Down to the blues at blue base, Tucker comes walking up to Tex, Church, Zeta and Wade. (Minus Caboose)

Tucker: Jesus, is that guy still yelling?

Zeta: Yep, he's been at this all morning.

Tex: Hhhh, we know.

Wade: (Groans) Just make him stop.

Church: And how'm I gonna do that?

Tucker: Shoot him with your snipe-

A tremor occurs.

Tucker: Ah, never mind, I realized how stupid that sounded as soon as I started to say it.

Back up to Grif and Leo on the cliff. Simmons approaches Leo from behind, as Grif continues to yell in the background.

Simmons: What are you guys doing up here? Your supposed to be working on your part of the plan?

Leo: Well, I did try to build a bomb, but there wasn't enough materials to even start one. But, then Grif said he had a plan so, he came up here and just started yelling at the blues... he's been at it since morning.

Grif: (Yelling) Hey, Blues, you still suck! Yeah, you! You fucking piece of shit! You suck!

Leo: Surprised, he's been able to go on for this long.

Simmons walks up to Grif and taps him on the shoulder.

Simmons: Grif, what the hell are you doing?

Grif turns around facing Simmons and Leo.

Grif: I'm working on our part of the plan.

Simmons: By yelling at the blues?

Grif: Well, Yeah. Leo said something about not being able to make one and I don't know really to.

Simmons: Yeah, I know that, you don't know how to do anything.

Leo: So, why is yelling at the blues going to help with our plan?

Grif: Because by yelling at the Blues - You guys still suck! - until I make them mad enough to bomb our base - Idiots! - So, not only will they make me a bomb, I'll get them to deliver it. For free. You guys are lame, I hate you!

Grif finishes saying to Leo and Simmons, while he yelled at the blues.

Leo: That... actually sounds like a decent plan.

Grif: I know, right!

Simmons: It's the most sensible part of this plan I've heard so far. Your years of laziness have finally paid off in full, Private Grif.

Grif: Thank you very much, Private Simmons. Now if you'll excuse me, somebody needs to be called a cunt.

Simmons: As you were soldier.

Simmons leaves them be and heads back to towards red base direction.

Grif: Hey you! Yeah, you! You dumb cunts! You suck!

Tremor begins...

Grif: Hey up there, what're you talking about? Huh Blue? Are you talking about how bad you suck?