Rvb S9 E16 "Hell's Angel"

Epsilon Unit/Blue Base
To Church, Zeta and Tucker standing just outside of Blue Base.

Church: You two, c-come on guys, help me. I need to find a way to have her stick around a bit longer.

Tucker: Oh yeah sure, no problem. Maybe you and your girlfriend can find time to go on a killing spree. Do some real bonding.

Church: Tucker.

Tucker: Oh, that's right, not your girlfriend. Just the girl that you're stalking, through multiple planes of existence.

Church: Hhgh.

Tucker: Romantically.

Church: Please, I just need a little more time.

Tucker: Why, who cares?

Zeta: Are you still trying to fix things up?

Church: Zeta, you know why I have to do this.

Zeta: Yeah, yeah I know. So, where is she anyway?

Tex, Wade and Caboose come walking up behind them.

Church: She's talking with Wade and Caboose.

Tucker: Well, that should keep her busy for at least a few minutes. Half an hour if she starts asking Caboose math problems.

Tex, Wade and Caboose are now, standing besides Church.

Tex: Hey, I'm gonna stick around a while longer.

Church: You are? I mean... you are?

Tex: Yeah. Wade here said you guys need some help with the tank, so I figured ah, I could help with that too. What can I say, I like the kid.

Wade: Caboose, paid her a hundred dollars.

Tex: Yeah, that too.

Tucker: Money - why didn't I think of that?

Zeta: Because you don't have any money?

Tucker: Good point. Hey Caboose, give me some money!

Caboose: Oka- wait. S'this a trick. I'll pay you a hundred dollars to show me how it works.

Red Base
To Grif, Leo and Simmons who are still standing over the remains of Lopez.

Simmons: I can't believe Leo was the only one who knew this was Lopez and you guys thought it was me.

Grif: What do you expect, he had the perfect disguise.

Simmons: He painted himself maroon. Badly!

Grif: Exactly! How could anyone be expected to see through that?

Leo: He did speak Spanish, no one else does.

Grif: That did seem weird at first, but, Simmons always go through those annoying phases. Like, remember that time you were gonna learn to play banjo, or the time you were gonna be a vegan?

Simmons: What do you mean phases, I am a vegan.

Leo: He can also play the banjo to, pretty good actually.

Grif: I know, and isn't all that annoying?

Simmons: But you couldn't figure it out. Hawh, freaking Leo is the only one here that knows me at all!

Grif: To be fair, we didn't know Lopez either. We knew you both equally as little, so, you can see how we'd get confused. Also, we didn't really care.