Rvb S9 E15 "Team B: On The Run"

Outside of the UNSC Archives
After Sarge, Wade, Caboose, Wash and Carolina gathered the gear and made there way towards the Facility. That left Leo, Tucker, Simmons and Grif, hanging back with the vehicles.

Grif was currently taken a nap in the driver seat of one of the warthogs. Simmons thinks it would be a good idea to do an inventory check, while the others we're gone. As for Leo and Tucker, Leo was lying on the hood of the warthog with Tucker standing in front of the warthog.

Tucker: You know, I think I would rather go with them, then stay out here and die of boredom.

Leo: You would rather go into a base filled with armed soldiers, then stay here we're there's no soldiers at all?

Tucker: If you put it like that, then it does sounds stupid.

Leo: Well... I can't blame you, it would be nice to join the action.

Tucker: Then why aren't you with them?

Leo: Because a certain hot head, can't stand my presence.

Tucker: Oh yeah... what's the story on your Sister anyway?

Leo leans his head up and looks at Tucker.

Leo: Huh?

Tucker: I mean like, why the hell does she hate you so, much?

Leo leans back down on the hood and let's out a long sigh.

Leo: It's related to our Mums death.

Tucker: Ooh... want to talk about it?

Leo starts to laugh lightly.

Leo: What are you some sort of therapist, now?

Tucker: Dude, I'm like the official therapist on my team. Just call me Dr. Love, here to help you out.

Leo: Whatever you say 'Dr. Love'.

Tucker: But all serious, you still want to talk about it?

Leo thinks for a moment.

Leo: Sure, why not.

Leo slides off the hood and stands besides Tucker.

Tucker: So, she hates you because of your Mum's death you say?

Leo thinks about the question for a moment.

Leo: Yeah... I'm beginning to feel like it's because of my father. He'd always rant about how it was my fault that Mum died and after awhile... I think Carolina began to believe it herself.

Tucker: ...That's fucked up dude.

Leo: (Sighs) Tell me about it.

Tucker: Wasn't she dead or something?

Leo: That's what Wash told me and all this time I've believed it as well. But nope, apparently she's been alive all this time... and she's still a bitch.

Tucker: I think we could tell, after she broke your nose.

Leo: It freaking hurt a lot.. and she hasn't even been with us for that long and she's already getting on my nerves.

Tucker: Yeah... can I ask one more thing, it's kind of been bugging my mind?

Leo: (Shrugs) Go ahead.

Tucker: You where adopted, right?

Leo: That's right.

Tucker: So, who where your actual parents?