CHAPTER 26

JACK P.O.V
I was looking at the mirror fixing my hair until the door went open it was Daniel, he walked in and closed the door behind him and came to me :" Are you ready? "he spoke , :" yes I am " , daniel :"are you really mad about y/n?", :"kinda...", Daniel :" don't be she would love to come with you but what can she do she needed to go ", :"yeah I Know I understand...", he smiled and put his hand on my shoulder... I said while looking at him right in the eyes :" Daniel can you take care of y/n for me? ", he looked shocked from what I said, I continued :" will you? ", Daniel :"of course...but do you l-like her? ", :"I love her" he didn't say anything then looked away I smiled and said :" and I Also know you do ", he looked at me again :" what do you mean... ", :" you like y/n " , Daniel:" no I don't ,what made you say that? ", :" the way you look at her,  the way you care about her,  the way you get mad whenever I'm closer to her....do you think just because I was silent all this time means I don't know what do you really feel? " he didn't say anything, :"that's why I'm telling you to take care of her I think you're the right person for this so will you do it? ", Daniel :"yes... " I smiled at him in this moment the door went open both of me and Daniel looked at who it was, Zach :" what are you doing! We have to go!", Daniel :" we're coming " , Zach :" Okey hurry up they are all in car waiting for you" after what he said he left.... So we followed him...
~~~~~~
Y/N P.O.V
I slowly opened my eyes I was still in the car I asked the driver :"uncle did we arrive or not ? ", uncle :" we have 5 mins left and we'll be there " omg finally! I took my phone oh no my phone died...ugh , I looked at the time it was 10:50am jack will have the flight in 10 mins I really wished I was with him right now I'm gonna miss him so much....by the way did he receive my text? I hope he did and is he mad at me? Omg too many questions are in my head right now! And this headache doesn't want to go!
......:"y/n we arrived " , :" really! " I looked out from the window I saw my grandma's house :"thank you again uncle! " I went out from the car, he said :" I'll wait here until you go inside ", I went to the house and knocked many times but no answer where are they? I knocked again still no one opened so I went back to the car and asked :" uncle can I use your phone to call mom? Mine died ", :" sure " he said then gave me his phone Thanks god I know mom's number so I typed it and called after few minutes she answered, Mom :"hello? ", :" mom it's me y/n ", Mom :" y/n! Where are you!  I called you like 5 times ", :" my phone died , where are you? I'm beside the house ", mom :" that's why I was calling you to tell you that I'm in the hospital we needed to take your grandma to the hospital " , :" which hospital!? ", mom :"xxxx hospital ", :" Okey mom I'm coming "I ended the call and gave the phone back to him, uncle :"so? ", :"they are in xxxx hospital now ", uncle :" okey get in the car we'll go there ", I got in the car :" I'm really sorry uncle I troubled you with me " , uncle :" don't say that again I said I'm always here for you "........
~~~~~~~~~
JACK P.O.V
It left 5 mins and I'll go , Zach :" I'm gonna miss you ", :" me too ", Jonah :" We'll all do bro ", corbyn :" group hug come on " we all gathered together and made a group hug, christina :" it would be more amazing if y/n was with us ", Zach :"yeah really...", Daniel :" didn't you say you'll call her? ", christina :" believe me I tried many times but she didn't answer", Jonah :" maybe she's busy ", christina :" Yeah maybe " , we heard the voice of the woman saying that the flight is gonna happen in few minutes it means that I need to go now :"Okey guys I need to go " I smiled at them then I hugged them one by one when I arrived at Christina I gave her a folded paper and whispered into her ear :" give this to y/n when she comes back plz ", Christina :" don't worry I will " she smiled at me...

Y/N P.O.V
I was in the hospital  that mom told me about I was going upstairs after I asked the nurse about the room she's in, uncle left after he brought me here I'm really thankful for him....
I arrived to the the room that the nurse told me about, I opened the door :"mom!" when she saw me she stood up and came to me and hugged me :" I missed you mom!", mom :" me too! " I looked at grandma then sat beside her in the chair ,she looks really pale :" what happened to you grandma " I said while tears going down my face, I hold her hand :" look at me I'm here grandma" she slowly turned her face to me :"y/n?" she said with a weak voice, :" Yeah it's me ", :"did harold come with you? ", I looked at mom we both were confused because harold is my father's name and she just asked about him, :" grandma dad is not here with us remember?", grandma :"no he is here he just said to me he will bring for me the flowers I like and he'll be back " she said with the same weak voice, she really doesn't know what she's saying, grandma:"let grandma sleep ", :"do you want to sleep? okey rest now and we'll talk when you wake up " I smiled at her, grandma :"Noo grandma is gonna take a long long sleep ", I looked at mom I'm really worried about her, grandma continued so I looked at her again :" grandma need to rest it's time for her to go ", :"don't say that plZ..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.