CHAPTER 30

Y/N P.O.V
:" Daniel!? I was Suprised to see him how did he know that I'm here? , Daniel :" I missed you " he hugged me :" i-i missed you too " I hugged him back, after a moment we stopped hugging so he walked inside the house he sat on the sofa so I sat beside him and I asked :"how did you know I'm here? ", Daniel :" on my way I met Mr and Mrs avery and they told me ", :" oh okey... " , Daniel :" are you okey? ", :" I think so... ", Daniel :" how is your grandma? ", when I heard grandma I felt tears in my eyes I don't know why I can't handle it when I hear someone talking about her,  daniel :"are you crying?? " I put my head down and said :" she died... ", Daniel :" omg...I'm sorry..." , I tried to hold back my tears and looked at him again :"i-its Okey " , daniel :" hey Plz don't be sad she's in a better place now " he brought me closer to him I really need someone to be by my side right now I feel so broke, I put my arms around his neck and hugged him really hard I don't know why but I feel better like that , I moved away from him when I heard the door went open it was mom, mom :" I'm bac-... Oh who is this y/n?", :" that's Daniel " , daniel :" hello I'm y/n's Close friend ", mom :" oh hi!" Daniel shaked her hand, Daniel :" plz let me help you with this " he took the stuff she Bought and took them to the kitchen , mom :" thank you ", she looked at me and said whispering :" he's handsome " I rolled my eyes and smiled,  Daniel came back and said :" I need to go now pick you up later? ", :" where are we going? ", Daniel :" to corbyn's house we'll all meet there , they don't know that you came back it will be a surprise for them ", :" Ooh okey then ", Daniel :" Okey bye ".....
JACK P.O.V
I was sitting in the room waiting for Olivia to come back it's been 15 mins I'm so stressed I did the test and I'm waiting for the result , :" where is she! ", Ashley :" she'll be here soon just wait ", :"I can't wait any-" the door went open it was Olivia! She came toward me and looked at me right in the eyes I said with a stressful voice :" s-so? ", Olivia put her head down... This isn't good I think I didn't pass the test...:" I didn't make it right?", she kept silent , :" just say it it's okey i'll accept it ", she looked at me again :" you... ", she stopped then continued again :"YOU MADE IT!!! ", :" What...", Olivia :"YOU PASSED THE TEST CONGRATS! ", :" wait wait what!  No way!  OMG! Ashley did you hear that! ", Ashley:" YAAAAS! WOHOW! " I hugged Olivia :" I really did it! Olivia I did it! " , Olivia :" yes you did I'm so proud of you! The judge were Suprised like they said you were so good! were you a model before? ", :" no! That's my first time ", Olivia :" wow really wow you're fantastic ", :" thank you! " I'm so happy right now I can't wait to tell my friends and my parents! , Olivia :" Okey come with me you need to sign some papers" she left the room so I followed her.......Olivia :" take sign these papers "..... After I signed them all I looked at her :" that's all? ", Olivia smiled and said :" yes welcome to the modeling life jack "
.
.
.
.
.
3 hours later
Y/N P.O.V
Daniel came to pick me up we're on the car right now, I tried to break the silence between us so I said :" did you talk with Jack? " , Daniel :" oh yeah we talked with him when he arrived to Paris ", :"oh okey how was he? ", Daniel :" he was looking happy he told us that he will pass the test and he will call us when he finish that's why we're all gathering in corbyn's house ", :"oh I see...", Daniel :" are you okey? ", :" yes " my heart hurts he didn't even care if I was there or not he didn't love me he didn't mean what he said he just took what he wanted he took My virginity..you won jack avery you used me as one of your sluts.....
We arrived to corbyn's house, Daniel :" look I'll go before you when I say look who came with me show up Okey? ", :"Okey " he went inside the house first I was standing beside the door I heard him speaking then he said :" look who came me ", in that moment I walked in,  Daniel :" Suprise! ", they said :" Y/N !" I smiled at them :" hi guys " I hugged each one of them, Zach :" we missed you! ", christina :" yeah really! ", :"me too! " , Jonah :" is your grandma Okey now? ", Daniel :" her grandma passed away.. ", Jonah :" oh my... Sorry for your loss..", christina , corbyn,  Zach :" sorry for your loss.. ", :" thank you" in that moment Zach's phone started ringing so Zach took his phone :" guys guys it's jack! " , he picked up :" hey! " they all gathered around Zach,  Christina :" hey Jack how was the test!" , Jonah :" did you make it! " they were all talking to him while I was just sitting far from them Daniel noticed me so he came to me and said :" what's wrong? ", :" nothing ", Daniel :" don't you want to see Jack? ", I didn't say anything  , Christina :"jack y/n is here! ", jack :" really! Where is she? I want to see her" he wants to see me? Is that mean I was wrong? he really does care about me?, Daniel :" see he wants to see you come " I went toward them and sat beside Zach when I saw his face my heart started beating really fast, jack :" hey " he waved at me, I smiled and waved back :"hey ", jack :" how are you? I talked with Mom few minutes ago and she told me about your grandma I'm sorry ", :" I'm good how about you? ", jack :"I can't describe my feelings right now " , we all said at the same time :" why? ", jack :" I passed the test! I'm officially a model now! ", we were all Suprised :" omg really! Congrats! ", Zach :" congrats bro! ", christina :" our boy is a model now! ", Daniel :" congrats! ", corbyn:"is someone cutting onions here?", Jonah :" proud of you! ", a woman sat beside jack wait who is this!?, :" jack who's This? ", Zach :" already bringing girls over haha ", I feel angry! Is he serious right now! ", jack :"chill that's my manager Olivia ", :"Olivia? Oh that woman that you talked to? ", jack :" yeah " , Olivia :" hello! " we said hello to her....
After an hour of talking we needed to end the video call to let jack rest since it was late for him I couldn't stop smiling while looking at him I wished the video call never ended....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.