CHAPTER 34

Y/N P.O.V
I ran out from Jack's room tears in my eyes this isn't what I wanted to hear from him after 5 years....
I wiped out my tears so no one will notice that I was crying , I quickly went back to the first floor , Lauren :"did you give h- hey were you crying!? " , :"me? No " Lauren :" but yo-", :" I need to go see ya tomorrow Lauren " I didn't let her finish her sentence and I left from the exit door bc I know there's too many people in the principal door, I took a taxi do I can arrive quickly.....
.
.
After few minutes I arrived I went inside the nursery I saw Leo sitting waiting for me when he saw me he ran toward me and hugged me , Leo :"I missed you mommy ", I smiled at him :" me too my baby " when I see Leo all my sadness goes he really make me happy I love him more than anything, :" let's go " I hold his hand and went out from there on our way back home Leo said :" mommy", :" yes? ", Leo :"you said you will take me to see Anna ", :" I'll take you tomorrow okay? ", Leo :"Nooo I want to play with Anna!", :" my love it's late now ", he started crying :" okay okay stop shhh I'll take you! ", he wiped his tears :" really! ", :" yes yes but first let's go home to change into something comfortable then we go okay? ", Leo :" okay mommy" ......
.
.
.
We finally arrived :" mom we're home! ", mom :"welcome back " Leo ran to her and hugged her,  mom :" I missed you my little angel ", Leo :" grandma I am going to see Anna! ", mom giggled :" you just saw her 2 days ago ", Leo :" but I miss her already ", :" Leo let's go up stairs to change" he ran upstairs first so I followed him...
.
.
After I changed I went back downstairs Leo was already there since I changed for him his clothes first :" Leo I'm done let's go....Leo? ", he was sleeping in the sofa, :"when did he sleep? ", mom :" 10 mins ago ", I sat down beside him and put my hand on his hair :" he must be tired ".....my phone was ringing it was mrs avery calling so I picked up :" hello? ", mrs avery :"hi sweetheart how are you? ", :"good and you? ", :"I'm good and Leo how is he? ", :" he's great ", mrs avery :" I called you to tell you that we're all gonna gather up in corbyn's house so bring Leo and your mom with you ", :" did you know that Jack is here? " , mrs avery :" oh...you know? I was going to let it as a surprise ", :" sorry but I'm not coming ", mrs avery :" but why!? It's been 5 years you didn't see each other and also for Jack to see his son ", :" plz don't say that again Leo is only my child and he hasn't a father and I hope you never say that beside Leo I don't want him to see Jack or even know that he exist ", mrs avery was silent for a moment then said :" y/n I know that jack did something wrong but are you gonna stay like that? Think about yourself think about Leo ", :" me and Leo are living the best life we don't need jack in it bye mrs avery I'm hanging up" I ended the call and put the phone on the table I stayed silent while mom looking at me, I looked at Leo and said :" mom do you think I did something wrong? Did I say something wrong? ", she got closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder :" I understand that you're hurt after what happened and you don't want him to see Leo but think about it do you want to Leo to live without a father? ", :" mom but he didn't even ask about me he didn't care if I'm alive or died and remember that he's the one who told me to abort Leo! So why would he care now? If he didn't want him from the beginning? ", she didn't say anything I put my hand in my chest bc it hurts I closed my eyes so the tear went down my cheek.
This pain....this pain, that was buried in my heart  for five years has returned and I hate it :" what did I do wrong to live a life like this?" I said while crying and looking at mom , she hugged me :" shhh don't cry ", :"I think this is my punishment for loving him mom , I broke my own heart loving him " this is too much I swear that The tears that I shed for him might fill an entire well. crying was the only thing that I did all this Time , Leo :" mommy? " he said with a sleepy voice, :"y-yes? " I said while wiping my tears , he sat facing me and hold my face with his tiny hands :" why are you crying mommy? ", I put my hands on his and said smiling :" I'm not my love just something was in my eyes that's why I look like I was crying ", Leo :"okay...aren't we going to see Anna? ", ugh he still remember :"you were sleeping so I thought you might be tired ", Leo :" no no I'm good let's go ", if I take him I'm gonna meet Jack there no I can't take him! :"we can't go ", Leo :" why! ", :"Umm.. B-because....because they aren't there! ", Leo :" really... ", :" y-yeah I talked to uncle corbyn when you were sleeping he said they aren't home ", Leo :"why..I wanted to play with her...", :" I'm really sorry my baby we will visit them tomorrow ", Leo :"OKay... ", :"Umm..do you want to play with your toys or watch your fav cartoon? ", Leo :" can we go to uncle Zach? ", I put my hand on my face :"omg this kid is driving me crazy!, mom giggled and said :" look at me Leo " he looked at her :" your mom is tired from work she can't take you now maybe tomorrow" , he looked sad plz don't cry his tears are my weakness I can't say no when he cries, mom :" you love your mom right? ", Leo :" yes..", mom :" so be a good kid and follow what your mom says ", Leo :" okay grandma " he looked at me and said :" sorry mommy don't be mad at me", :" Aww my little baby I can't be mad at you " I hugged him
.
.
.
.
.
MRS AVERY
We arrived to corbyn's house I brought the things we need for the welcoming party for Jack he doesn't know about it it's a surprise since its been 5 years we didn't see him I really missed my son the only place I saw him in it is the TV or magazines me and his dad are really proud of him....we went inside the house Zack, jonah and his girlfriend, Daniel and his girlfriend and of course the owner of the house corbyn with his wife christina and their little daughter Anna were all there, when they saw us they came to us to say hi , Christina :" did you tell y/n and her mother to come? ", mrs avery :" they aren't coming ", Daniel :" why?! " , Zach :" I knew it ", corbyn :" what do you mean she needs to come! Jack is coming! ", jonah :" I think it's because of Jack she doesn't wanna come ", Zach :" exactly ", mrs avery :" I tried many times she kept saying no I won't force her to come I understand if she doesn't wanna come ", Daniel :" I'll go to her house ", christina :" don't Daniel she'll be mad at you, you know how much she hates jack now so plz don't do that ", jonah :" how about Leo? " , :" she said that she will never let him see Leo ", corbyn :" that's crazy " , Zach :" guys just leave her alone ", christina :" mrs avery did jack call you?", :" yeah and I told him that we're here he'll be here soon ", corbyn :" does he have a new number? ", mrs avery :" Yeah I think so bc the number he called me from isn't in my contacts "
.
.
JACK P.O.V
I'm in my car right now and on my way to corbyn's house Man I missed them it's been 5 damn years , my phone was ringing it's Olivia :"yeah? ", Olivia :" why did you go alone! I told you to go with your bodyguard! ", :" pfff why would I, I'm going to visit my family do I really need to take someone with me I'm okay !" , Olivia :" Okay be carful bye " I ended the call....
I arrived there good I still remember I got out from the car and  went toward the door and open it....:"JACK! "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
make sure you vote for more support ♥