CHAPTER 46|the end|

:"JACK! SOMEONE HEEELP! " the door went open it was Keven :" what's happening in here! "....
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V
We're in the hospital the scene of Jack vomiting blood still repeating in my head everyone is shocked I couldn't even explain to them bc everytime I want to say something it's just don't wanna go out from my mouth after Keven came he helped me take him down stairs they didn't understand anything when they saw us holding him passed out so we called the ambulance quickly and brought him here my mom stayed with Anna and Leo
thanks god Leo was already asleep with Anna they were tired thx god again he wasn't up I didn't want him to see Jack in this situation, we're siting waiting for any doctor to tell us about jack it's been so long they are inside in the room and I'm getting crazy over here!, Jonah : bruh the hell is happening to jack!? Is anyone gonna explain!? ", Daniel :" we all don't know! " he looked at me :" y/n you were with him what happened tell us! " I said tears rolling down my face :" w-we were j-just talking a-and then he started saying things I c-couldn't understand and then he-" my voice cracked, Zach :" he what?? " ,:" h-he started vomiting blood and then passed out and that's when Keven came " mrs avery put her face on mrs avery chest I feel her pain she's a mother at the end " , Christina : Oh my... Poor Jack ", corbyn :" guys this isn't a normal thing vomiting blood without a reason!? " ,??:"I think jack is hiding something " we all looked at keven, :" I felt that months ago and now I'm sure he is " , mrs avery :" why would he hide something! Jack tells me everything he would tell me! But... But he completely changed fro-" I cut her by saying :" from the night he got that call " Daniel :" what's with that call again?! " Jonah :"guys we will ask him when he get up just be patient "...
.
.
.
Inside the room~
Nurse 1 :" isn't this jack avery? " , nurse2 :" jack who? " a nother nurse :" omg yes this is jack avery! The one with the liver cancer we need to call the-" ,somone came inside the room :" what the- move " the doctor started checking jack :" omg he's getting worse than before I expected he could make it farther than this... " ,nurse :" what can we do doctor? ", doctor :" all we can do is wait we are late to do anything to him..." the doctor looked at jack again and said :" I'm sorry my son but your family needs to know..." he turned around to the nurse :" how many people came with him? ", nurse :" 8?9? They are a lot doctor ", doctor :" oh lord... " he took a deep breath and went out from the room ....
.
.
Y/N P.O.V
I was lost in my thoughts until I heard mrs avery saying :" doctor! " I looked up at him , we all gathered around him :" doctor is he okay!? ", the doctor's face expression is scaring me... Jonah :" doctor? What is wrong with Jack? " , doctor :" I don't know how to say this " my hands are shaking , mr avery :" doctor what's wrong say it !" , doctor :" j-jack has a disease " I said before anyone speak :" w-what disease are you talking a-about?", doctor :" you need to understand that this is his fate he didn't choose to b-", I screamed :" JUST SAY IT! " doctor :" liver cancer " we all said at the same time :" WHAT!? " doctor :" y-you heard me he has a liver cancer I'm sorry " I feel weak I don't feel my knees , Daniel :"d-doctor are you sure maybe there is some misunders-", doctor :" his tests were 2 months ago we did the test two times bc he couldn't believe ", Zach :" w-wait so you're telling us he knew this!? ", doctor :" yes and he told me not to say it and keep it a secret " I can't believe this I started screaming and hitting the doctor's chest :" HOW COULD YOU KEEP SUCH A THING LIKE THIS FROM US! WHY JUST WHY! " Keven moved me away from the doctor I put my face in his chest and kept crying, Christina said crying :" can't we do anything about this? " , doctor :" sadly no bc he has the last stage of the liver cancer " they covered their mouth, Mr avery :" s-so you mean we are gonna wait for him to d-" I cut him :" NO! NO HE CAN'T DIE HE CAN'T! ", Keven :" calm down y/n !" , mrs avery :" c-can we see him plz? ", doctor :" yes but plz don't stay too much excuse me now " they doctor left....
.
.
.
.
We went to the room jacks in I sat beside him and hold his Hand while his mom holding the other hand from the other side while the other standing around us , he looks so pale more than before his lips are white I can't see him like that this breaks my heart this is too much for me to handle , mrs avery :" my son plz wake up your mom want to see your beautiful eyes I miss you " she said crying, mrs avery :" we are all waiting for you to wake up look all your favourite people are here waiting for you plz wake up " I can see the boys tearing up this is the first time I see them crying it hurts them seeing their bestfriend like that
, keven :" is he gonna die... " , :"NO HE'S GONNA LIVE I KNOW THAT!", Christina :" w-we hope so... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning~
I opened my eyes in the hospital I don't even know how I slept I stayed the night with Jack here the others left bc the doctor told us that only one person can stay so I insisted to stay and told the others to go and rest christina told me that she's gonna take Leo with her he won't search for me when he's with Anna he completely forget about us when he's with her and that's a good thing for this situation we're in...I held Jack's hand it's cold :" jack... Baby I m-miss you " I kissed his hand :"when are you gonna wake up I can't stay without you anymore do you know how much I missed kissing you cuddling with you I missed your lovely smile everytime I see you I missed our little fights " I smiled a little bit and tears still rolling down my face :" I know you are gonna get well and we're going back home together and tell Leo that you're he's father I want him to know that he has an amazing father like you..." there's no move from him :"but-.....why did you hide this from me? Why didn't you tell me that you had a cancer? I knew that was something wrong but I couldn't know what it was why didn't you tell me you've been suffering all alone all this time? " I wanted to stop my tears but I just can't :" is this why you kept your distance from me?  Is this why you kept hurting me? Just to hate you? You are completely wrong this made me love you even more than before jack you are everything to me in this world I could do anything for you if you live I live and if you die I also die even thought Leo kept me strong for so long can't stop me from following you if you leave me I'm crazy for you baby..." I put my face on the bed and my hand still holding his :"WAKE UP JACK!...wake up..."
I heard the door went open I looked at who it was it's mom when I saw her my tears were falling even more :"m-mom" she came to me and hugged really hard :"shh it's okay calm down ", :" did they tell you ?" , mom :" yeah I'm shocked but plz stay strong we are all sad about this crying won't wake him up or whatever look at your red eyes did you get some sleep? ", :" it doesn't matter mom I just want him to come back for me " she didn't say anything just kept hugging me I breaked the hug and looked at jack :" mom why life hates me so much? ", mom :" don't say that " , mom :" life takes just the persons we love dad... Lauren... And now-
" I looked at mom again :" I don't want Leo to live without his father mom i don't want him to live the life I lived! ", mom :"plz let some hope in your heart...", :" what hope are you talking about " she changed the subject :" I went to Besson's house ", :"how's Leo? ", :" christina and corbyn tried their best to look normal beside their daughter and Leo the good thing Leo didn't doubt anything and he's happy that he's staying with Anna " I smiled a little bit :" I already miss him " mom :" you can't see him like this look at you any Person can tell that you were crying for 24h ", :" I know plz just take care of him bc I'm not leaving until he wakes up ", mom :" what if he doesn't wake up... ", :"he will! "
.
.
.
It's been an hour mom is with me she's trying her best to cheer me up a little bit , mom :" I'll go bring water do you want something to eat? ", :" no thx mom I'm fine ", mom :" but you didn't eat anything fro-", :"mom I'm okay really " after this little conversation she left...
.
.
.
(I recommend you to listen to " rewrite the stars " by James Arthur & anne-marie
while reading the rest the chapter If you want of course )
.
.
.
.
i kept looking at Jack until I saw him moving a little bit :" jack!? " he opened his eyes a little bit then closed them :" omg jack!!!!" I went closer to him he opened his eyes full this Time :" jack omg I knew you will wake up! " , he turned his had toward me :"y-y/n..." his voice is really weak , :" yes my baby I'm right here beside you ", jack :" I'm r-really sorry y/n " he tried to get those words out of his mouth, :"shhh it's okay everything is fine now ", jack :" n-no y-you d-don't u-understand ", :" what do you mean here you really talking to me the doctor was wrong you're fine !", jack :"n-no i-I'm n-not y-y/n p-plz y-you n-need t-to l-listen t-to m-me ", :" plz don't scare me ", jack :" i-i n-need t-to l-leave m-my l-love ", :" No you're staying with me!  Don't say that! ", jack :" i-I'm r-really s-sorry...p-plz d-don't c-cry " he slowly rised his hand and slowly moved the tears away I can feel his cold fingers , he continued :" y-you a-are s-still y-young b-babe y-you c-can build a new l-life w-with a n-new man I w-will be h-happy for y-ou really happy" I shaked my head no :" no jack no you're my one and only I can't live without you! "I moved really close and gave him a peck on the lips :" I love you jack avery I love you with all my heart..." he put his hand on my cheeks and smiled :" a-and I love y-you more than y-you could imagine p-plz take c-care of y-yourself " a tear fell from his eyes than he closed his eyes....:" jack??.... Jack??!" I shaked him no answer my heart is beating so fast :" JACK!? PLZ DON'T SCARE ME! JACK PLZ NOOO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU NO! PLZ OPEN YOUR EYES PLZ NO !" I kept shaking him no response jack left me? Jack is ded? I can't live without him no I will go crazy without him! I started searching around the room for something sharp I'm sorry but I can't stay alive if he isn't alive where is it!!?? I noticed in the corner of the room something like....its a scalpel! I quickly took it and return to my place I put it on my left hand veins I'm ready to live this world I'm crying like a baby...i was going to cut my veins until I heard the door went open I hide the scalpel it was mom :" what's wrong!? ", :"JACK DIED MOM! ", mom :" what! OMG I'm calling the doctor! ", the left the room again :" I'm sorry mom... " I kept crying held that scalpel again but before I do anything I put the letter that I wrote yesterday when I couldn't sleep I felt this was coming....i put it down Beside the bed than went back to what I'm gonna do :" I'm coming for Ya jack just wait for Me..." I closed my eyes and than- I felt something was cut I opened my eyes blood was falling from my wrist so much blood I feel dizzy :" I'm sorry-" and then.... Nothing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author p.o.v~
Y/n's went to the room running with doctors and nurses and there was the surprise when she found her own daughter on the floor and blood all over the ground she felt her heart dropped from the scene she couldn't believe what she just saw she sat on the ground eyes wide open some nurses reached for her but it was too late y/n was already ded she's gone y/n left her the only person that left for her was gone...they put her body close to jacks body and cover their bodies.....
After telling the others they all came every person is crying couldn't believe that two persons left them at the same time Leo was confused didn't know what happened to his mom he kept shaking his mom's body telling her to wake up then shaking Jack's body not knowing that his own father and mother died leaving him alone in this world....while checking on the bodies for the last time Daniel found a paper he was wondering what was in there so he opened it and there he couldn't control his tears when he read what it was, it's the letter that y/n left

“ these are the last words I write before I die I don't know what to do I don't know what to think I don't know I wrote this letter in case I die I thought about it so much it was hard to decide but I can't live without jack I can't imagine my life with someone else but jack I know it didn't get to us even to live a normal lovers life or even date but this didn't get our love less than it was he loved me and I loved him I might sound selfish right? I didn't think about anyone else but myself but put yourself in my place who ever you're reading this I'm sorry I'm really sorry but I'm crazy I'm crazy for this love jacks love I'm sorry mom I'm sorry Leo I'm sorry Daniel I'm sorry Zach sorry Jonah sorry corbyn sorry christina sorry keven sorry Mrs and Mr avery plz forgive me plz don't be sad for us me and Jack are in a better place now when we can stay together forever plz take care of our little angel Leo tell him that your mother and father love you so much and we are watching him from up there I love you all bye ~”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END
omggggggg I can't believe this fanfic is done! I really wrote this fanfic with all my heart I loved it so much this chapter was hard for me to write especially the scene when y/n and jack died I'm crying and it's 4 in the morning :")
Anyways thanks for every person who read this fanfic I love you all and I'm sorry if I made you cry :'(
Byeee~