CHAPTER 31

After a week...

Y/N P.O.V
In the last 2 days I wasn't feeling well I kept getting dizzy and vomiting I don't know what's wrong with me! I didn't want to tell mom I didn't want her to get worried about me but this is too much my stomach hurts! I went downstairs where mom was sitting..... I sat besides her so she looked at me, Mom :" are you okey? ", :"mom my stomach hurts so bad ", mom :" did you eat something ?", :"actually I couldn't eat at all everytime I try to eat I vomit ", she looked confused :" what is that do we need to see the doctor? ", :" yeah bc I'm so sick of this ", mom :" when did this start? ", :" like two days ago " , mom :" and why didn't you tell me! ", :"sorry mom I didn't want to get you worried about me ", mom :"Okey get ready so we can go ", I went to my room to get ready.......
.
.
.
We were on our way to the doctor after like 15 mins we arrived there....i went inside me and mom and sat on the chair facing the doctor, doctor :" how can I help you? ", mom looked at me so I spoke :" I've been feeling dizzy in this past two days and vomiting and my stomach keeps hurting me " , the doctor asked me to follow him so he can see what's wrong with me before I follow I looked at mom that didn't look like when we first came here? Like if she's worried about something?
I then followed the doctor....
When the doctor was done checking we went back where mom was sitting I sat back in my sit the doctor said :" how old are you? ", :"19 ", the doctor :" I think you are still young to take responsibility young lady, did you think about it before doing anything? ", what is he talking about?? :" I didn't understand what did you say doctor? ", he looked at mom :" do you know what I'm talking about ma'am? ", mom :" yes.... ", :" huh? What?? ", mom looked at me :" I have doubted it from the beginning ", :" doubted what? What is it? ", doctor :" you're pregnant young lady " , :"what... " what did he just say?! Me?! Pregnant?! How is this possible jack..... :"doctor Are you sure? ", doctor :" yes ", I was going to say something but mom cut me :" thank you doctor " she got up hold my hand and got out from there, she started walking fast :" mom slow down!".....
We went back to our house silence was between us, then mom said :" did you think about yourself? Or even think about your future? ", I didn't know what to say, mom :"who is he? Jack? Daniel? Or whoever you slept with?! " she raised her voice at me I was shocked she never raised her voice at me I never saw mom mad like that, :" mom I... ", mom :" tell me...tell me one reason made you do this!", I felt tears in my eyes , mom:"TELL ME! ", :" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM THAT'S WHY! "I started crying, she looked shocked but didn't say anything, I kept crying while saying:" I loved him mom I never thought I would fall for him but I did....i loved him like a crazy " she pulled me closer to her and hugged me so I hugged her too , mom :" I'm sorry I shouldn't raise my voice at you my love ", :" no mom you should yell at me bc I did something wrong I'm really sorry mom ", mom :" everyone do mistakes " she said while wiping my tears, :" but aren't you mad at me? ", mom :" I was but no I understand you , I was just worried about you like you're still young for this ", :" I thought he used protection! I was completely drunk I don't remember anything from that night... ", mom :" are you gonna tell him?", :" yes, if jack really loves me he'll accept this baby as his son " I said while putting my hand on My stomach, mom:" are you sure you can take this big responsibility? Are you ready for this? ", :" yes! I won't let this baby go he's my baby I'll take care of him " ,mom smiled :" my girl is gonna be a mother " I smiled back I always wanted to try this feeling of being a mother, but the question is jack gonna accept this?......
.
.
.
I called Daniel to come over since I don't have anything to call jack or text him  Daniel he has his social media.....
Daniel came :" hello ma'am ", mom :" hello son ", I kissed his cheek and took his hand and said:" come with me Daniel " we walked up stairs to my room we went inside, I closed the door and sat on the bed and asked Daniel to sit beside me , daniel :" is there something you wanna tell me? ", :" I need to speak to jack...", Daniel :" oh that's all what about? ", :" no I....", Daniel :" what's wrong? ", :" I don't know how to say this ", he looked worried so I closed my eyes and said :" I'm pregnant Daniel ", his eyes went wide open :" you're what!? " I put my head down , Daniel :" how the hell this happened?! When!?", :" when we went back from the party that night...", Daniel :" I knew something happened that night! Like you were drunk! that.....he took the chance to... " he ran his hand over his hair, :" no Daniel I'm  the one who wanted it to happen ", he looked at me right in the eyes :" and you're happy about what happened now!? " , :" I thought he used protection! ", Daniel :" y/n don't act stupid he just used you he just wanted to have sex with you since he knew he will go he didn't care about you! " , :" why are you saying that! You're wrong he loves me! ", Daniel :"Okey let's see " he pulled out his phone and called him on snapchat he wasn't answering so he called him for the second time and this time he answered, jack :" hey Daniel ", Daniel :" hey Jack " he sounds mad, jack :" is everything okey? ", Daniel :"y/n wants to tell you something ", he hand me the phone I took a deep breath then hold the phone , oh god it's happening again when I saw him my heart started beating so fast, jack :"hi y/n How have you been ?", :" n-not Okey ", jack :"why? Is there something wrong? ", :" jack I want to tell you something ", jack :" yes? ", :" r-remember t-that night between me and you?", he was silent for a moment then said :"yes... ", :" d-did you use protection? ", he kept silent, :" jack Tell me did you us-", jack :" no... ", :" and why!? ", jack :"I forgot...", :" did you know about this all the time and didn't tell me! " , jack :" I was gonna tell you the day I was leaving but you weren't here... I'm sorry... ", :"it's too late to say sorry now jack I'm already pregnant...", jack :"since when...", :" I just knew today " he doesn't looked shocked about the fact I'm being pregnant or anything I wasn't expecting this, jack :" are you keeping this baby? ", :"do you want me to keep it? ", jack :" I don't know..." I didn't say anything so he continued :" I think it's better for you and me just....", :" you want me to abort the baby... ", jack :" y/n I thought about y-", :" SHUT UP! YOU JUST THINK ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!", :"at my age abortion is really dangerous didn't you think about that? ", he kept silent :"that's what I get from you? It was my fault that I loved you fuck you jack avery " I ended the call and throw the phone on the bed , Daniel :" y/n...", :" you were right he's just asshole I fucking hate him " I started crying that's all what I know to do just fucking crying! The phone started ringing again he was gonna answer but I stopped him :"don't! If you wanna speak to him  then speak to him out of my house not here I don't wanna hear I anything about him from Now on ", he put the phone away and got closer to me :" y/n plz stop crying ", :" I'm just sad about the fact that this baby won't have a father I don't want him to live the same life I lived without a father! I want him to be happy ", he put his hand on my cheek and said :" I'll be here for you I will help you I'm always here by yourside ", :"thank you dani " I hugged him really hard, Daniel :" can I do something? ", :" what? " he hold my face in his hands then smashed his lips to mine......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.