69: Lilly Wattcom

Once I had found out I was still pregnant Howard would never let me do anything on my own. It was becoming ridiculous. I was just pregnant not deathly sick! Tony seemed to be excited to have a baby sister... even if it wasn't his baby sister and Maria Cerrera was always kind and glad to help or to shoo away her husband if he got too constrictive. I heaved a massive sigh as I looked around the kitchen before I took a bite of some cereal called Mini-Wheats. I loved them. Tony walked in and beamed when he spotted me. He hurried over and gave me a massive bear hug and I hugged back smiling, "Lilly!" He said excitedly, "Guess what??"

I chuckled weakly and raised my eyebrow but played along, "What?"

"I get to go to Disney Land! And guess what??"

"...What?" I asked unsure if I should like where this was going.

"I get to take someone... Aaaand I could choose any of my friends from school but... I CHOSE YOU!" He clapped his hands ecstatically.

I laughed a little. He was so adorable. I rolled my eyes, "I think... Tony will allow me to come even if you chose a friend to go too." I said.

"Really?" Tony asked.

I chuckled again, "Really. How about we go ask your father?"

Tony nodded eagerly, took my hand and I allowed him to drag me off towards his father's study.

I knocked on the door frame grinning, "Hello Howard. Tony would like to ask you something."

Howard looked up from some papers and blinked, "Does he now? Alright come along now, what is it, Anthony?"

Tony tugged me in with him, his grip tightening on my hand. He was obviously not letting me go any time soon, "...Dad... I was wondering... If we could take Lilly and Rhodey to Disney Land...?"

Howard took off his glasses and chuckled, "Of course, Tony." He replied.

~*~

I was back in the kitchen hungrily stuffing my face. I knew half my hunger was from my baby and I was kind of surprised how much she could eat. My daughter was a foodie before even being born. That was slightly amusing to me. I shove a forkful of Ramen into my mouth. It was interesting how I craved A LOT of Asian food.

Maria walked in and opened the fridge pulling out some vegetables to make dinner with, "Slow down, Lilly." She said kindly, "You don't want to overeat. And, dinner will be done in a few hours. Finish that and go see if you can help Howard."

I nodded, "Yeah. Of course." I smiled, drank the last bit of broth in my bowl and set it in the sink before heading out of the kitchen.