95: Connor Empire

-Time Skip: Two Months(YES I HAVE A DIFFERENT TIME SKIP. DEAL WITH IT READERS!)-

Lilly was far more trouble than she was worth. I had been searching the galaxy for her. I had left when Quill found his dad. I didn't want to get wrapped up in that whole shebang considering how I knew what was going to unfold and I had more important things to deal with like finding the most hairbrained kid in all of the combined universes in every galaxy created ever. 

I heaved a deep sigh and rubbed my head looking around at my surroundings. I currently stood on a planet which was full of junk and lost things. The world is known as Sakaar. Sakaar is an artificial trash planet created by the Grandmaster and is surrounded by numerous that deposit space waste. Sakaar is the homeworld of the Sakaarans and many other species stranded on the planet from different parts of the cosmos.

I just didn't want to get captured by anyone. I didn't need to end up cozying up to the Grandmaster or being forced to fight. I had to make sure no one saw or HEARD Havoc. I knew he would just be a one-way ticket to arena fight time.

HEY! Havoc Said indignantly, MAYBE I WANT TO FIGHT??

"But, maybe it isn't the safest decision. We need to be smart here not run into things blindly. Especially in an unfamiliar place."

BUT THIS IS A PRIME TIME TO FIGHT! THERE IS AN ARENA AND EVERYTHING!!

I sighed rubbing my head. I hated this. "Can you just be quiet for once?" I regretted saying this immediately because it launched him into a mini-monologue about him not shutting up.

EXCUSE ME?? I WILL NOT SHUT UP, THANK YOU! I HAVE ENOUGH SASS TO BE TONY STARK AND I WILL USE IT. ALSO, I CAN EAT YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS. THEY SURE LOOK DELICIOUS SO I HAVE POWER OVER YOU AND I WILL NOT SHUT UP. 

I began to ignore him.

AND, DON'T YOU IGNORE ME!!

"How else can I deal with you?" I asked frustrated. "Come on we should probably start walking." 
I quickly changed the subject. I headed down the pathway free of garbage. Sometimes I did have to clamber over some though. Soon, I arrived in a town. I looked around and my eyes were drawn giant statues carved into the castle. Some were of the Hulk and some were of a giant wolf. I cursed to myself. Of course, Lilly would get wrapped up here.

CAN I FIGHT THEM?

"No." I looked around and managed to find a side entrance door which he slipped into. He found himself in a party room.