two

Saturday's. Filled with sleep and food. I'm also off work today so that was a plus. Starting my lazy day off early, I went downstairs to get something to eat. Instead, I found Liam and my parents.

"Heyo." I greeted, sitting at the kitchen island with Liam.

"Mornin'." My dad said, handing cinnamon to my mom.

"What're we eating?" I asked

"Oh they only cooked for me, sorry." Liam joked, smiling widely.

I playfully hit him in the arm, before hearing my phone chime.

H: Are we working on our project today?

M: nah not today im gonna relax. tomorrow fs.

Harry and I had worked on our project Thursday and Friday, and I needed a little brain break.

H: Fs?

Me: for sure

H: Okay. I will see you tomorrow Lena.

I set my phone down, settling on watching cartoons on my phone until the food was ready.

"So what're everyone's plans for the day?" My mom asked, sitting down on the other side of the island with my dad.

"I'm going to the mall with Soph. Which reminds me, Lena, wanna come?"

"No thanks. I'm probably gonna invite Bailey over to take a nap." I replied, taking a bite of the french toast my parents made.

"Don't you just love how productive our daughter turned out to be?" My dad laughed.

I mimicked him, sticking my tongue out and he did the same.

"What about you mom, what're you doing today? Any banks to rob?" Liam asked.

"Haha very funny. I actually plan on furniture shopping for the attic." She smiled and my dad dramatically sighed.

I loved times like this because it wasn't always this calm. Liam and I were both adopted by the absolute best couple. Of course, times get hard and we have our arguments, but I couldn't have asked for a better situation.

Me: come over today?

B: sheesh thought you'd never ask. omw

Bailey just lived down the street, so it shouldn't take long and she had a spare key. When she walked into the living room in a onesie and bunny slippers, I lost it. She crossed her arms, waiting for me to finish, and checking her nonexistent watch.

"Is there an issue, ma'am?" She questioned, before joining me on the couch.

"Nope, not at all." I pursed my lips together to keep from laughing again.

She rolled her eyes before joining me under the blanket I had, and soon we became an intertwined mess. Liam was the first to leave, going before Bailey got here, and now my parents were leaving.

"Interesting outfit Bailey." My dad came down the stairs first, attempting to keep his laugh hidden as I did.

"I don't know why I put up with this family." She whined, fake crying.

"You really should go into theatrics." My mom appeared suddenly.

"I know, huh?" Bailey replied.

"Alright we'll be back in a hundred years because your mother takes forever. Don't burn the house down, don't eat all the food, and no boys is all I ask." My dad spoke.