five

I had been at Harry's house for about 4 hours already. He asked if I wanted to come over and work at around 1:00pm, and it was now almost 4. We had shifted from working to listening to music with a few of his friends that had came over in the past hour as well. I'd recognized Toby and Louis immediately, although I hadn't known them personally, and the third (who's name happened to be Drew) had this cocky flirty attitude that made me automatically not like him very much. Currently we were amidst an argument about the Avengers: Infinity War and what really happened.

"Okay but I'm telling you there's no way in hell that would ever happen. Thanos is like a million times stronger why do you think everyone's dead?" Drew started.

"The theory that the Avengers are dead is up in the air. I mean, consider it. Are they really gonna deplete half of the Avengers without any story an-" Toby was cut off.

"Exactly! That's the thing there was a story! The Avengers tried to put on more than they could handle trying to "save the day" and all that shit and look where they wound up. If the dumbasses would've never got caught they would've never lost the stones, and even if he got the stones they should've just stayed in their place. We all knew it was coming there's too many Avenger movies anyway." Drew retorted.

"I don't know I think Drew got this one, man." Louis chimed in.

"As usual." Drew sat back with an amused expression.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Harry who was paying attention to the conversation.

"Harry, can you see if my mom texted?" I asked.

He blinked and looked up. "No, b-but somebody sent you a-a sticker. W-what's a sticker?"

"None of your business." I retorted.

"Is that like code for something? Like I need a sticker of weed." Toby asked.

"Yeah, no." I replied.

I got up and went downstairs. Looking in the fridge, I grabbed some fruit punch and then got the cheez-it's out the cabinet. I sat on the counter swinging my legs and checking my phone.

"Did you ask if you could have those?" I looked up to find Drew standing at the entryway with his arms folded.

Rather than replying I popped another cheez-it in my mouth. He walked over to me and grabbed the box from my hands.

"Did you ask if you could have those?" I asked him as he put one in his mouth.

I snatched the box back only for him to take it again. This continued a few times until we both had a grip on it.

"Let it go, I don't play about my food." I warned.

"I don't either."

"I'm warning you kid." I pulled it more towards me.

"I'm warning you kid." He mocked and pulled the box towards himself.

Once I was sure I had a good grip on the box I snaked my leg around his to try and make him fall. That didn't work so well, however, and we both wound up falling as well as cheez-its going flying everywhere.

"What the hell happened?" Toby walked in, followed by Harry and Louis.

"Get the fuck off me." Drew groaned in reference to my leg that was halfway lodged in his side.

"Gladly." I grabbed onto the counter, trying to pull myself up.

"Clean t-this up." Harry shook his head.

"Drew spilled them, so he should clean them." I turned towards him.

"No, you grabbed onto the box as well." Drew rolled his eyes.

"Both of you should clean it then." Louis chimed in.

"No can do, sir. Not my mess." I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter who's mess it was, you two were down here, you two clean it." Toby remarked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Drew. He very angrily grabbed the broom from the cabinet as I picked up the box. Harry and the others had already went back upstairs. Once I set the box on the counter I sat on the counter as well and watched Drew sweep up the spilled food.

"Thanks for the help." He scoffed.

I gave a fake smile and took out my phone.

Mom: Are you not done yet?
M: Lena
M: It's past time for you to come home little lady
M: You have chores and it's almost dinner time
M: Excuse me? The reason you have a phone is to be able to contact me young lady
M: Elena!

Me: sorry, on my way now

M: You better be.

I slid off the counter and made my way upstairs to grab my things.

"You leaving?" Toby asked and Harry looked up.

"Yeah, I was here longer than my mom let me be." Rather than looking at them I grabbed my bag and threw my charger in it.

"Oh o-okay." Harry nodded. "Bye."

"Can you give me a ride home?" Drew called from the bottom of the stairs as I made my way down.

"Where do you live?"

"Ivory Court."

"Gas money?" I held my hand out.

"Seriously? It's not even that far."

"It's far enough. Do you want a ride or not?" It really wasn't that far, only a few minutes on the way to my own house.

He took a five out of his wallet. "Here."

"Cool, let's go." I smiled.

We made our way to my car and got in. He pushed his seat back super far seeing as his legs went on for a mile. Starting the car, we made our departure to his house. He fiddled with the radio a little before settling on something mellow.

"You're kinda cute when you're quiet, yanno." Drew commented.

"Oh really? I never knew, I guess I talk too much to notice." I retorted.

He watched me in amusement as I drove in complete silence. I arrived at the small housing community.

"Thanks." He smiled and got out.

"Yup." I returned the smile—although mine was a little less genuine—and made my way to my own house.

Upon getting there I entered through the garage and made my way through our little townhouse. I made my way into the kitchen to start on the dishes before either of my parents noticed I was home. My phone chimed a couple times but I couldn't take a break to answer. In about 10 minutes I finished the dishes and checked.

Bailey: no work for me today yaaaayyy

Me: you're such a kid

Harry: Is my hoodie in your car from earlier?

Me: i dunno

H: Could you check? If that's okay with you

Me: that's so far thoOoOooOo

H: Alright, that is fine. I understand

Me: lol chill i'll go look right now

H: Thank you.

I walked back out to the garage to check my car; sure enough, in the back on the floor was Harry's black hoodie. It was oversized and super soft inside.

Me: yea it's here, i'll bring it tomorrow

H: Alright thanks

Me: now don't disturb me im taking a relaxing bath

He replied with a mere thumbs up emoji. I walked back in the house and went back into the kitchen. Skipping out on sweeping, I straightened up the living room a little and ran upstairs. I got a towel and a bath bomb and hopped in the bath before my parents could ask me to do anything else.

—-
sort of just a short little filler (: soooo opinions on drew???