Hallelujah

A/N: the dates are all messed up. In this Teen Wolf season 6a is out at the same time as The Death Cure and season 13 of Supernatural k? Enjoy.

A year and a half later Julia had been in Teen Wolf, The Death Cure, and season 13 of Supernatural. They all had good story lines.

In The Death Cure she played a girl named Taylor who was Gally's best friend. So Taylor helped them into WCKD along with Gally. Everyone suspected that Taylor and Thomas had a relationship brewing. Dylan had suggested she go for the part and was very happy for her when she got it.

She got her part in season 13 of Supernatural after her dad suggested it to the writers. Now she played a girl named Kayla. Dean's suspected daughter but she isn't confirmed his daughter yet. But the writers are thinking about it. Taylor was found in a werewolf den. They took her back to the bunker and Cas healed her. She clicked with Jack and sees Dean as a father like figure while Sam's like an uncle, and Cas is like a protective older brother.

While in Teen Wolf her character Bailey is getting close to Liam and Theo. Speaking of Teen Wolf. That's the panel she is sitting on right now.

The whole cast was there. She sat between Dylan Spraybarry and Tyler Heochlin. There had been very good questions so far but one hit her really hard. A fan asked her which of her characters she'd played was her favourite.

"You know I can't answer that. I love everything about all the characters I play. They're perfect in their own little ways. They're a live breathing character and... they're all apart of me now. You know it's not just Bailey my Teen Wolf character though. It's all of them. Because I also love Taylor from The Maze Runner, Kayla from Supernatural. They are the best imaginary friends I will ever have. And I know all of you out there are saying 'your tv shows or movies saved my life. It helped me through some stuff' well it's not just you guys. Me spending time with my amazing cast and crew, my best friends," Julia said pointing toward everyone who smiled down at her. "It helped me too. Spending time with them helped me through shit they don't even know about. These guys, my friends, they've all helped me through stuff. Because they're my friends, no actually, they're my family, and I love them." Julia said looking down at them and wiping under her eyes because she was tearing up as she spoke. The crowd went wild, standing up, cheering, clapping. While the cast just tried to make contact with her.

Both O'Brien and Posey got up hugging her. While holland reached across the table grabbing her hand. Heochlin hugged her once the two boys separated since he was right beside her. Then Spraybarry hugged her as well since he was on her other side. Shelly reached for her hand from on the other side of Cody who was sitting beside Spraybarry. Cody reached in front of Dylan and gave Julia a small kiss on the forehead just like Posey had that she didn't seem to notice. Once everyone was back in their seats a couple had some things to say.

"We all love you too Julia. You're like our family. This cast wouldn't be complete without you. My group of friends wouldn't be complete without you. I can probably say that for everyone else her too." Cody said making them all nod. Julia got up and walked over to Cody whispering a few words in his ear then kissing his cheek before going back to her seat.

"Alright, next question... now that I'm done sobbing." Julia said wiping under her eye as the crowd laughed.

A few more questions went by then a girl maybe thirteen stepped up to the microphone. She had blonde hair and a teen wolf t-shirt on. Julia smiled remembering the girl from a few months ago.

"Oh my god! Hi Lydia!" Julia said making the girl blush.

"Hi." She said quietly into the microphone. The rest of the cast looked at the girl then back to Julia.

"Her mom posted a video saying she was in the hospital because she needed a new kidney. In the video Lydia here said I was her favourite actress. So many people sent me the video through Instagram, twitter, and Snapchat. I finally looked at it and contacted her mom. I surprised her in the hospital after she got her surgery." Julia said making the crowd cheer and clap.

"You're so strong." Holland said making the girl smile.

"Thank you." She said blushing. The cast 'aw'ed at her and Julia almost melted.

"Alright what's your question sweetheart?" Julia asked making the girl smile again.

"I-I was wondering if you could sing Hallelujah for me again." She asked making the cast raise eyebrows and people in the crowd cheer and gasp.

"I don't know. Am I allowed to?" Julia said looking up at the host who shrugged.

"Do we have the song we can play though a mic or something?" He asked but while someone was bringing it the cast asked her questions.

"Since when do you sing?" O'Brien asked making

"Well I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this:
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to her kitchen chair
And she broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
But baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
You know, I used to live alone before I knew ya
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well there was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show that to me do ya
But remember when I moved in you
And the holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah"

The music stopped and Julia leaned back in the chair smiling out at the crowd as everyone cheered and the cast clapped. Julia blushed and smiled.

"Holy crap girl!" Posey said making Julia smile and lean toward the microphone once everyone was finished freaking out about what just happened.

"Yes, I can kinda sing." Julia said making the cast gasp and make some weird noises.

"Kinda my ass Julia!" Holland said making Julia blush covering her face.

"How'd you learn to sing like that?!" Cody asked making Julia smile uncovering her face.

"I don't really know but I used to sing to my brother every night before he went to bed so..." She kinda trailed off a and the panel went silent. Most people knew what happened to Julia's family since she had talked about it on a talk show with Jensen. "Jesus guys you don't have to go all silent on me. I get it it's weird talking about my brother and the rest of my family because they're gone. But you can ask me all sorts of questions and things about them. I might get emotional but I won't hate you for the question. I could never hate any of you guys." Julia said with a smile on her face.

"You see that?" Cody said pointing to Julia who looked over at him. "It's not possible to make her stop smiling. Unless she's in character of course." Cody said making Julia smile and blush.

"You all are the reason I smile."