Chapter 1

You were chilling out in your room watching YouTube when a white haze surrounds you.
Not again. You thought as you loose consciousness.

You woke up to a something warm surrounding you. Sitting up, you realized you were on a bed.
Yours, maybe? You thought. You turned to your right and noticed a window. It's definitely NOT your room. You don't have a window in your room.

"Y/N! Wake up, honey! It's the first day of school!" A feminine voice yelled at you.
"Coming!" You quickly roll out of bed (literally) and changed clothes. You have never heard that voice in your entire life. Still, it's better to do what she says before you end up dead. Or something.

You walked out wearing a sleeveless green dress with two slits on the side, a pair of pants, a punch for weapons and the leaf ninja head protector (but you don't know it's a leaf protector. You thought it was a regular headband).

You dearly want to look at yourself in the mirror, but unfortunately , you do not have one in your room.
I need to ask mom about this. Or, whoever the lady is. You thought to yourself.
You scurry downstairs. 

"Y/N, where are you?" The woman's voice cried, shrill and loud.

"Here!" You replied.

"Oh, there you are. Come to the dining room. There is a lot to discuss." The woman led you to the dining room.

"Well, are you ready for your first day in ninja school?" The woman asked.

Wait, Ninja school? Am.. am i in the Boruto fandom? Oh my gosh I can't believe I didn't noticed. Idiot! You thought to yourself.

"Mhmm! I'm really excited! I can't wait!" You tried to bring enthusiasm, and you apparently succeeded, because the woman grinned at you. You grin back.

"Well, finish your breakfast and you'll be there in no time! C'mon, pick up the pace honey!"

As you finish your meal,the woman rambled on. From what you've gathered, it seems like you are indeed, in the Boruto fandom and you are going to train to be a ninja. You don't know whether to be happy or afraid about this. On one hand, you are absolutely thrilled at the opportunity to be able to communicate with the characters. On the other, you are frankly,quite terrified if you'll die. You have absolutely no training in this field, because it's not like you can pick up a kunai at home and start throwing at a wall.

Once finished, you politely ask the woman where the door out is. She looked at you strangely, but proceeded to show you the way out. You try to memorize your house's interior. Fortunately for you, it's pretty simple.

You walk out of your house, unsure on where to go. You begin to walk aimlessly, looking for the school.

I should ask for directions to go to school.

You tap someone on the shoulder.

"Yes? What is it that you want to say?" Sakura said, turning around.

"Um, can you please show me the directions on where the school is?" You replied.

"Oh. Oh! You must be the new student my daughter's talking about! Pleasure to meet you! My name's Sakura. What's yours?"  

"Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you too." You said with a smile.

" You go straight and turn left. See you! Also, you have 10 minutes. Good luck!" Sakura said, waving a cheery goodbye.