Chapter 3

You owlishly open your eyes.

Where am I?

You suddenly remembered. Training. Meeting with Konohamaru. Park. Today. Oh crap.

You quickly change and grab your breakfast while yelling "I love you!" to your mother.

You frantically look through your pocket for the paper you receive yesterday.

Where is it, where is it? Kunai, Kunai, more kunai's. Throwing thing, shuriken, paper, more shuriken...

Wait, paper?

You lift up the paper to see the park. You head straight for the park. Surprisingly for you,  nobody is there. 

Huh... Maybe I'm too early... 

You look towards the paper again. It says to meet at 10 a.m. You recall that the clock at home read 8.30 a.m. 

Oh. I 'm too early. Well, maybe I can train a bit. But, then again, I'll just drain my energy, so... I guess I'll just go back home and read the books I borrowed. Sounds like a solid plan.

You came home, surprising your mother.

"Oh! I thought you left honey! Is something wrong?"

"Oh, no mom, I was too early, so I thought I'd go back here and get out again when it's time." You explained.

"Ah, all right then. Well, I'm out on another mission. Don't be late!" She replied, walking out of the house.

Ah... is it always like this here? I mean, it's nice and all, but I hope I get to spend some time with her. I mean, I don't even know her name! 

You sighed again as you walk to your room, picking up a book labeled, 'The History of Jutsu's'.

After almost an hour of reading, you look up.

'Eh? It's nearly 10. Best to go now.

You approach the park, breathless as you try to find your teammates.

Ah, there they are. 

As you walk closer, you see Bourto and Sarada fighting. Again. You silently stare at them fighting.

"ITAI! It hurts Sarada!"

"Then don't mess with me then, idiot!"

"Who are you calling an idiot?!"

"You that's who!"

"Sarada!"

"Boruto!"

"Ehem." The four of you turn around to see a a brown haired man with a short blue scarf . 

"I'm Konohamaru sensei. It's nice to meet you guys!" He said.

"Big Bro Konohamaru! Yo!" Boruto said happily.

"It's sensei, not Big Bro! Give me a little more respect Boruto!" 

"Hey! Wait, how do you know my name?" Boruto asked.

"Idiot. Your the son of the Hokage, of course everyone knows your name."Sarada said, flicking him on the forehead.

"Ow! That hurts Sarada!" Boruto moaned, rubbing his forehead.

"Now, you two, calm down. Do you want a mission or not?" At the suggestion, all of your heads turn to look at him.

"Really Big Bro? That's so cool! Alright, what's the first one?" Boruto cheered excitedly.