Chapter 10

When you woke up, there was a clatter of sounds already in the kitchen. 

Are they all awake already?

You look to your left. Boruto and Mitsuki are still asleep.

Which means... Sasuke and Sakura!

You quietly walk to the kitchen to find the source of the sound. There, you saw the SasuSaku couple cooking with each other, occasionally talking.

Ahh! So... so cute!

You rushed back to the room, hurriedly tried to find Boruto's camera in Mitsuki's pouch (He took it off before he slept) and rushed back to the kitchen. Still there.

You took a picture of them and tried to stifle in your giggles.

  {Cooking 102 by videlbriefs on DevianArt.com}

So cute! 

You return the camera to Mitsuki's bag, whispering a soft 'Thank You' before heading out.

Now, what to do? I mean, I could catch them in their act, but... that'll ruin the moment. Oh well. Let's do that!

You peeked into the kitchen.

They're still cooking. Good. I'll just quietly take my seat and see what happens. 

You quietly sneak into the kitchen and hid under the table.

"Eh, Sasuke! The water!" Sakura pointed towards the boiling water.

"Right." Sasuke rushed to turn the water off and poured it into a mixture Sakura was making.

"You got it done?" Sasuke asked, looking over Sakura's shoulder.

"A-almost."

Silence.  Sakura poured the mixture onto a baking pan and slid it into the oven.

"There. Done. It should be in there for about 15 minutes."

"Oh. Okay."

They both sat, not seeming to notice you.

"Hey, Sasuke?"

"Hmm?"

" I don't want to force us into a relationship or anything... I mean we could take this news at a slower pace if you'd like. Just because we know about what's gonna happen to us, it doesn't mean you have to try to be nic-"

Sakura was abruptly stopped with Sasuke's finger on her lips.

"Shh. Sakura. It's not like that. It's, well..."

"The news has something to do with it. right?"

"A bit. But really Sakura, I do enjoy your company. It... it's not always nice to have the silence around me all the time. That's why I'm doing this. I began to realize, the more I spend time with you, and the dobe, the more enjoyable it is for me. So, please don't think of it like that , okay?" He ended his speech with a pat on her head.