Chapter 4

It's been a few weeks since you've had your first mission. The weeks consisted of mostly cat searching, reading, training, hanging out with your team and chatting with your mom. You haven't gotten close with any of your teammates, but that doesn't disappoint you. So far, you've mastered the Shadow clone and walking up the tree Jutsu.

Anyway, you're walking across a shadowy field, trying to find Sarada. You wanted to return a story book that you borrowed. You would love to school on your phone, but unfortunately, there isn't any signal for you here.

Where is she? Wait, isn't that her?

You squinted towards a big tree with a figure under it.

It is her!

You approach the girl and saw her asleep. You were about  wake her when someone started making sounds from above. Looking up, you notice a hint of blue.

Must be Mitsuki.

You jump on top of the tree.

Man, it's so much easier to do this now.

"Boo." You see Mitsuki flinch a bit, before turning around, a kunai in his hand. He relaxed when it was you.

"What are you doing?" You whispered.

"Shh. It's bait for Boruto." Mitsuki explained.

"Bait? What do you- Ohh. You mean, you're trying to catch Boruto kissing Sarada? Because of her state?"

Mitsuki nodded.

"Yup. I asked him if he could find Sarada for me. He seems pretty eager to find her."

You giggle. You notice some movements below. As quietly as you can, you move the leaves to see who came. It was no one but Boruto.

"Eh? How far did Mitsuki come to find her?" Boruto whispered.

Getting closer, Boruto took of Sarada's glasses and stared at her face. You know where this is going.

"So cute..." You hear Boruto muttered as he leaned in for a kiss. After that, he must've noticed what he's done, because he quickly stood up, beet red, put Sarada's glasses on her carefully, and ran away. You took this opportunity to whip out a camera you borrowed from Boruto ( He's the Hokage's kid, whatchu expect?)

Mitsuki signaled you to go. So you did. Mitsuki did too, leaving Sarada to sleep.

As you run away, you caught up with Mitsuki, who was in front of you. 

"So, ano, are we going to find Mr. kiss taker from  Saarada Uchiha or what?" You asked, grinning.

"Well, we have a meeting with Konohamaru sensei at 10, and it's 9 now, so we should be okay." Mitsuki explained.

"I think he went left." You said.

"Right. Let's go."

You and Mitsuki ran aside each other, looking for Boruto. It just so happens you were too busy looking that you crashed to someone.

"Hey, that hurts!" An unfamiliar voice wailed. When you opened your eyes, you couldn't believe what you were seeing.

Am I... staring at one of the oldest genins ever? Naruto? Well, it's about time we see him. So cool! He actually looks good from close. Kushina and Minato! Man, I seriously wish they were here!

"Oh. Hokage sama. I apologize." Mituski forced you to duck down in apology. You complied, bowing as deep as possible.

"Y-yes. We apologize Hokage sama." You said.

"It's okay guys! You don't have to say it like that, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned, scratching his neck.

Suddenly, he squinted at you.

"Hey, I never seen you before. You new?" He asked, looking at you suspiciously.

"H-hai Hokage sama. My name's Y/N and my mom's name is Charlotte." You explained.

"Oh! Her! She seems like a good ninja. You have a good mom kid. Work hard!" And just like that, he left.

"You know, I just knew him, but he must've looked like Boruto when he was a kid. Right?" You turn to Mitsuki.

"Mhmm. Speaking of Boruto, I think I saw him pass." Mitsuki said, disappearing in a flash.

"Let's go."

A few minutes later, you caught up with Boruto. You held him by the shoulders, and whispered, "Hey."

A girlish scream came out of his mouth as he whipped 'round to see who it is. As he saw you, his face turned red.

You started to roar with laughter. You fall to your legs, giggling. After a few minutes, you composed yourself, still smiling as you try not to laugh. Your stomach hurts from all that laughing.

"Oh My Kami. Boruto, that was amazing. The scream. Anyway-" You took another deep breath. " Do you know where Sarada is?" At the sound of her name, you notice Boruto blushed immediately, looking down. In a instant, you know you've caught him.

"Why so red, hmm Boruto? Did something hap-"

"I DIDN'T KISS HER!" A few heads turned towards him as he clasped his own mouth, turning redder.

"Kissed her? We didn't say anything like that Boruto." Mitsuki piped up.

'Woa- Mitsuki, don't scare me like that!" Boruto scolded, ignoring the question for a moment. The tactic didn't work though.

"Oh really~? You didn't? Then, what's this then?" You said, whipping out a photo of them.

As he saw it, his face turned EVEN redder, if that's even possible.

"How... how did you get...that?" He asked quietly.

"Well, I had my ways. Namely me and Mitsuki above the tree you were kissing her own." You said, grinning even wider.

"Why... you...!" And that's how you ended up getting punched by Boruto.

Gotta admit, when he's embarrassed, he punches hard. Ah, damn it hurts. 

You rubbed your face with ointment at home.

Oh well. #worthed though!

[It's short. I really like it tho. Anyway, NO, your are not shipped with Mitsuki. You guys are just shipping partners, tryna sail Borusara ship.]