Chapter 2

"Here is your paper. Your Sensei is Konohamaru." Shino sensei said, handing you a piece of paper.

You open the paper to find out that your new Sensei asked you to meet at a park.

"Excuse me, but... Do you know where... Um, this park is?" You say, pointing towards the picture.

"Oh yeah! That's the place where Himawari and I play! It's really nice!" Boruto answered enthusiastically.

"Well, that's all for today. You may leave now." Shino sensei instructed. So you did.

As the four of you exit the building, you feel someone pat your shoulder. You turn around to find Sarada.

"Yes?" You ask.

"Um, I know your name and all, but would you guys mind telling me a bit about yourselves? Because unlike that idiot", Sarada pointed towards Boruto, which thankfully went unnoticed. " I'd like to understand my teammates more."

"I'm Y/N. I enjoy [insert favorite food] and I want to be a strong Ninja. Oh, and  I love shipping chara- I mean, my friends together. Like you and Boruto. I'm telling you! You guys will get married." You said, hoping she didn't notice your slip up.

"H-how do you even see us like that? One, he's an idiot. Two, he disrespects his dad,who is the Hokage. Three, he doesn't even train! I'm not marrying anyone like that!" Sarada fumed.

Oh Sarada, if only you knew how many fanfics are there about you both... 

"Your turn!" You point at Sarada playfully.

"My name is Sarada Uchiha, daughter of Sakura Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. I want to become Hokage someday! Shannaro!" She explained in delight.

"Oh! That reminds me! I have to do some errands for mom. See you!" You waved good-bye at Sarada and turned towards the boys.

"So, how about you guys?" You said, in a quieter voice.

"I told you my name's Boruto Uzumaki, and I'll be the strongest Ninja's there is, like Uncle Sasuke! I live for  hamburgers! They are SO good! I also want to be better than old man, dattebasa!" Boruto said.

"My name is Mitsuki. I'm a transfer student attending classes in Konohagakure to become a ninja. Oh, and I like eggs. Delicious." Mitsuki said.

"Oh. Well, it's nice meeting you guys. But first, can you tell me where the park is?" You said, pointing at the paper.

"Sure! We'll take you there, right, Mitsuki?" You see the pale boy nod. You smiled widely.

"Okay then, let's go!"

Mitsuki and Boruto immediately started jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

Ah... they must've forgotten that I can't do any of this stuff.

Taking in a deep breath, you try to jump as well. Much to your surprise, you are able to leap as high as them. You yell in surprise. 

Soon, you are jumping behind them. Surprisingly, your back doesn't ache. Or the rest of your body, really.

You absentmindedly hear Boruto and Mitsuki chat as you continue to jump behind them. 

Wait, if my body fatigue is higher than usual, does that mean I'm able to do the ninja training as hard? And have ninja reflexes? 

Yes! It means I won't have to worry about dying. Woohoo!

"And we're here!" Boruto shouted.You look around the park.